Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bebe030107 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2012, 11:12 PM
    Puppy died in parvo
    Hello.. I have a 4months old puppy but he died last Oct.13,2012.. He died in Parvo Virus.Its been a month since my puppy died.
    I still Can't move on.. Every nigth I still cry for his lost.. I just thougth it is better to buy a puppy but I'm afraid that just only died.. but I can't help myself missing my puppy.. I still fell guilt for not saving his life.. Please help me how to not missing and thinking my lost puppy.. I don't want to think of him anymore because if think of himi just fell guilt.. Is anyone knows how to move on.

Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 11:16 PM
    If you haven't removed the parvo virus from your house and yard, you will be putting a new puppy at risk if you get another one and will probably lose that one too.

How old are you?
    bebe030107 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 12:06 AM
    I'm 26 y.o... why you ask?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 12, 2012, 08:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bebe030107 View Post
    im 26 y.o...why you ask?
    I was wondering how much influence you have -- if you are a young teen whose voice is not listened to or an adult in his/her own household.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Puppy Died in Parvo [ 17 Answers ]

Hi.. Its my 1st time writing her. I had a puppy 4 month old shihpoo. He was sick. On Monday nigth he was vomoting. In on Tuesday morning I saw a bloody stool and vomit. On Wednesday morning I took him to the vet,the vet give me a antibiotic (bactille) and tiki-tiki. Two days after I took him again...

4 month old puppy died of Parvo [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to the board. We dog sat a 4 month old black lab for 1 week. He was not sick. Four days after we took him home, he got sick. They took him to the vet. The vet said it was Parvo. He was sick 3 days. Poor baby died yesterday. He was a great pup. They said he had his shots. He liked to...

Puppy died of parvo after he seemed to be getting better [ 8 Answers ]

My puppy died of parvo after being treated at a animal hospital for 10 days. He seemed fine like a normal playful puppy. On the afternoon of December 29th he seemed a little tired but I really did not think much of it. At 2:00 a.m. (Dec 30th) He had a little diarrhea with what I thought was a...

View more questions Search