Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manisheena321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2012, 11:05 PM
    Soft erection and early ejaculation due to masturbation
    I am 27 years old and have problem of soft erection and early ejaculation. Before going in detail, I would share history of my sexual activities.

I started masturbating at the age of 13 even before hitting my puberty with a frequency of once/twice a day. I hit puberty at the age of 16 but found that
    I did not get hard erection and used to ejaculate early. I got a girl friend at 17 with whom I got involved in sex. 4 out of 5 times, I ejaculated early even before getting an erection. I did not take it seriously and thought that I might be because of young age considering my age of hitting puberty. In the only successful attempt with her, I got a full erection which lasted for some 7-8 minutes and she was able to reach orgasm multiple times

After that I had some other GFs but refrained from getting involved in sex but masturbation continued with the same or increased frequency.On some occasions, blood also came with semen due to excessive masturbation which stopped after I refrained from masturbation for some days.

Now, I have got another GF, with whom I have been involved in sex. For the first time with her, I got soft erection and ejaculated early. After that, I did some blogging and found that excessive masturbation might be the reason. So, I stopped masturbating, had some healthy diets and had sex with her after 3 weeks. This time, I got a soft erection for first ejaculation (early) but second ejaculation happened after some 8-9 minutes and I got full erection during that time. Later, though I did not continue that quality of diet but masturbation reduced to once in a week or once in 10 days. We had had sex after that but I have not got that kind of erection again and have been struggling in bringing her to orgasm due to early ejaculation and soft erection.

One common thing with instances of full erection is that on both occasions, I did not use condoms. I have problem in using condoms also and it reduces the erection further thereby resulting in much earlier ejaculation.

By appearance, I am a well built person but this problem has decreased the confidence inside me and make me thing about it almost all the time.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 12, 2012, 02:37 AM
    Well the thought of no masturbation at all for a few months comes to mind. It takes longer than a couple of weeks for your body to get over such excess.

Next diet. And a proper medical exam. Medication, or the need for it, blood pressure, esp prostate issues can cause this.

Also some men just have that issue and will need treatment
    manisheena321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 12:07 PM
    #FR_Chuck : Is it serious ? What kind of treatment ? My penis and testicles sizes are also smaller than usual men.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my fiancˇ lose his erection if he retains ejaculation once or twice? [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancˇ and I have been having sex for over a year but this has recently been happening to him.When we have sex,he ejaculates faster than normal and feels terrible for leaving me behind.So he has tried the climax control condoms which don't help much and retaining the ejaculation until I am...

Quick ejaculation during sex and masturbation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 20 yrs old and have been dating the same girl for the past year and a half and the only time I last long when we have sex is if we do it frequently as in everyday and usually it takes a couple days to get to the point where we can do it for more than ten min without having to stop because...

Normal duration/frequency of erection & ejaculation. [ 2 Answers ]

My husband thinks his sexual abilities are quite normal... I, on the other hand, know that they are not. In my experience, most men are able to engage in a reasonable amount of foreplay and intercourse, then ejaculate and soon after roll over and fall asleep. My husband sometimes has an erection...

Sensitive manhood and early ejaculation [ 7 Answers ]

Hi can anybody tell me how to stop early ejaculation

View more questions Search