Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SweetPea95 Posts: 171, Reputation: 11

Nov 11, 2012, 10:57 PM
    It was one of those times that you tell yourself to stop over and over, but your body doesn't care what you say... but thank you for the advice I REALLY REALLY appricate it. :) anything else I should keep in mind?

Nov 11, 2012, 11:01 PM
    Honestly this is the second time we are going out... last time it only lasted a week but out 2 month anniversary is coming up. I will keep what you said in mind. But I have a feeling this time it will work. Love doesn't over cloud my judgment because I am reminded what he did to me last year

Nov 11, 2012, 11:03 PM
    ... I don't know who I am yet... so that is part of the problem.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea95 View Post
    .... i dont know who i am yet.... so that is part of the problem.
    My advice is to get to a doctor, get on birth control, and make sure you realize that what you do will affect the rest of your life.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 11:08 PM
    If you don't know who you are, you shouldn't be dating at ALL!

2 months is too early for a sexual relationship no matter how old you are.

Nov 11, 2012, 11:09 PM
    Yes ma'am I will

Nov 11, 2012, 11:11 PM
    We only see each other once every 3 weeks... it going to be even less when he starts going to college in January. I just want someone to be there to support me. I feel like... I'm nothing most of the time. Most of it depression and anger but I going to talk to a professional soon... but I don't know if I can break up with him.
    Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 11:12 PM
    Remember that there is no form of birth control that is 100% effective. I got pregnant not once, but twice, using the pill exactly as directed and using a condom.

I then got pregnant after having a 6 month course of chemotherapy after cancer. The chemo was supposed to make me sterile, but it didn't.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 11:13 PM
    i just want someone to be there to support me. i feel like.... i'm nothing most of the time.
    Time to find a counselor, maybe by asking the nurse or guidance counselor at school?

Nov 11, 2012, 11:14 PM
    This was last year before we had incourse he made me take birth control for at least a week straight and he wore 2 condoms. I was still nervous I couldn't stop shaking but this time... he thought we would be safe but... thts just it...
    Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 11:15 PM
    Birth control is less effective if taken for less than a month. Wearing 2 condoms is not only uncomfortable for him, but a disaster in the making.

Nov 11, 2012, 11:17 PM
    I use to talk to my pastor that's known me since kinder garden... but I afraid to ask to go because my pastor will tell my mom. That's where I trapped. Everyone I talk to that I can talk about this in person has my moms number

Nov 11, 2012, 11:18 PM
    Question. How is it a disaster in the making?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 11:18 PM
    i use to talk to my pastor thats known me since kinder garden... but i afraid to ask to go because my pastor will tell my mom. thats where i trapped. everyone i talk to that i can talk about this in person has my moms number
    My dad was a Lutheran pastor. Pastors are not supposed to break confidentiality.

Nov 11, 2012, 11:19 PM
    Okay... some how I will try to get to my pastor.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 11:22 PM
    okay... some how i will try to get to my pastor.
    Make sure you tell him up front that this is a confidential matter and you do not want him to divulge it to anyone.

Is he Lutheran?

Nov 11, 2012, 11:24 PM
    Yes he is lutheran... I grew up in a school district that was combined with a church
    Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 11:26 PM
    It's a disaster in the making because a condom is made to be used only one at a time. Using two sets you up for the condoms breaking.
    Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 11:27 PM
    In all seriousness Sweetpea, if you are not prepared to be a mother, keep your pants on. It's really not that hard.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 11:27 PM
    yes he is lutheran... i grew up in a school district that was combined with a church
    Missouri-Synod or ELCA?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Just when you thought it was safe [ 4 Answers ]

To cruise the wide Pacific. Think again, there are things you don't want to know about, like hulking great crocodiles, pirates and, shusssh, CANNIBALS Round-the-world yachtsman feared eaten by cannibals | News.com.au

I thought my son was adopted but it didn't go through we never went to court. [ 6 Answers ]

The woman that adopted him loves him to death and he is now three. I don't want to take him away from her but she is going around telling people he has lukemia and I am worried because if you saw him you would know its not true I don't know where he gets his energy from. I signed a paper that gave...

He thought I had orgasm, but I didn't. [ 8 Answers ]

My b/f and I are together for a year, and when we had sex, he thought that I reached orgasms, but I did not. I never said anything, because I was scared to hurt his feeling,especially his size is kind of small. It has been a year now, I don't know how to tell him this, so we can try some other ways...

Just when you thought it was safe, I'm back with more! [ 1 Answers ]

Intern Tech Several years ago we had an intern who was none too swift. One day he was typing and turned to a secretary and said, "I'm almost out of typing paper. What do I do?" "Just use copier machine paper," she told him. With that, the intern took his last remaining blank piece...

View more questions Search