Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katblack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2012, 04:58 PM
    How do you get rid of a keloid on my helix piecing(upper cartilage)?
    I've recently had it done I think it was about two month ago... I haven't really helped the situation as I had them both done and I think I've been laying on both sides of my head:/
    One of my ears have gone a purpley colour and they both have lumps (keloids) next to the piercing hole... I think I've made it even worse by using 'table salt' instead of 'sea salt'. Please help they look awful:( x

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get rid of Cartilage (Helix) Piercing Bumps? [ 2 Answers ]

I have had multiple bumps in my past all on my upper right helix piercing for over about 5 and a half months.I have one now that looks like the actual pierced hole on the back is in the middle of the bump. I use antiseptic solution a bit but not a lot.I got it from softball where I had to take it...

Cartilage Keloid?or just a bump? [ 16 Answers ]

OK simple question... I have a bump on the back of my cartilage piercing, and Im not sure.. if it's a keloid or a simple bump some people get of their cartilage piercing. So.. how do you determine if a bump is a keloid?? By the way.. I had my piercing done with a gun... 2 monthes now......

Keloid pictures cartilage [ 0 Answers ]

I got this bump on the back of my ear it looks Like a boil and it bleeds a little bit I just got my cartilage Done almost a month ago and just developed this bump If anyone can help me out it would be very helpful thanks So much!!

New to cartilage piercings: Is this a keloid or the beginning of one? [ 2 Answers ]

It was really hard taking pictures of the back of my ear... but I got it done with a needle on both sides of my ears.I have been cleaning with sea salt, but lately there has been liquid coming out (yellowish crusties form too) and then my ears started to bleed a little bit. I was wondering if this...

Do I have a cartilage bump or is it a keloid [ 1 Answers ]

I got my ear pierced a few days before thanksgiving. Its been almost 4 weeks and about two weeks ago a bump on top of my piercing formed. It hurts when I touch it. It it a keloid? Or is it just a bump? I'm kind of scared and thinking about taking the earing out should I?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.