Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kooey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2012, 03:57 PM
    New Years Eve for a couple with little or no money?
    Well, here's the case: since my boyfriend is really worn out from work and school, I really want to give him a pamper for New Years Eve. The problem is I have very little money to spend on this (almost everything I make goes to paying family bills during the winter) and I can't afford a normal trip to a new destination, even in our own country.

So I need to get creative and I hope some of you can sport a cool idea. Things I've already went trough and should be excluded are:

- staying at home
    - being a tourist at my own city (we're museum nerds, we've seen it all!)
    - going to a cinema/zoo/etc.

Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 04:01 PM
    Which city are you in?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 05:20 PM
    Do you have transportation to another city? Also, we need to know your city.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

50+ couple dating 2 years he won [ 3 Answers ]

I have been invited to a wedding. M and I have been dating for 2+ years, but we never "date". We sit in my room and just chill. WE ARE OVER 50 YO! This wedding is important to me, he refuses. Help. He said he would be uncomfortable cause he didn't know everyone.

I read this book a couple of years ago, but I can't think of the name of it. [ 0 Answers ]

Its urban, the characters are lai parker, and marquise jones. It's about a mna who cheats on his girlfriend, then he gets killed, his girlfriend ends of in a mental hospital, and his mistress ends up in prison for his murder. Please help me!

Movie a couple of years ago. [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this movie about 3-5 years ago. All I can remember is it is about 3 sisters who go back to their hometown for one of the sisters wedding. One sister is a lesbian and she brings he girlfriend home for her family to meet and they disapprove. I think the house is set on a beach but not for sure!...

Name of movie I saw on TV a couple of years ago? [ 2 Answers ]

It was about two families coming together after the parents were married, their teenage children have to get along, I rember one of the girls was really into drawing using a tablet.

A/C is not very cool for last couple years [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have two split Comforter brand heating and A/C units. They are fourteen years old. I have done the maintenance on them myself yearly cleaning coils, units in attic and compressor units outside and inspecting the ductwork. I have always taken good care of them and change my filters...

View more questions Search