Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timsmith1970 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2012, 02:56 PM
    Find your birth mother
    Searching for my birth mother.the birth certificate says I was born Nov. 1 1970.. timothy jay smith ,waynesville Missouri , Pulaski county memorial hospital... I don't have much info... accept that it was a done kind of under the table. It was a girl who was 15 or 16 at the time ,on fort lynard army base in Missouri .She went to the hospital under the name of Barbara sue Rudder. Her parents made her give me up for adoption and there was an arrangement made through some guy named lucky to give me over to the real Barbara sue Rudder after she (the girl 15 or 16) got out of the hospital. I guess Things were done different back then ,lol. My brother say he remembers some guy in a uniform and a lady bringing me home and giving me to my mom. I can seem to get any info. Out of my mom she says she doesn't have any more info than that. I don't know if I beleave her. Does anyone else have a similar story?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 03:24 PM
    That sounds VERY suspicious.

Your mother might not have more information because it sounds like what was done was actually done illegally.

You may have to hire a licensed private investigator to get to the bottom of this story.
    8track Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2012, 03:09 PM
    Sounds sketchy
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 12, 2012, 05:37 PM
    No things were not done differently back then, What you described is completely illegal and was at the time. Your mother ( lady that raised you) can be guilty of some serious crimes if this is the case.

Nov 12, 2012, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 8track View Post
    sounds sketchy
    Yeah I know...

Nov 12, 2012, 06:39 PM
    Yeah I know

Nov 12, 2012, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    No things were not done differently back then, What you described is completely illegal and was at the time. Your mother ( lady that raised you) can be guilty of some serious crimes if this is the case.
    Yeah don't want her to get in any trouble... I just want some answers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find your birth mother [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 16 year old girl who has always wanted to find my real mom.. I always feel this empty space where I know she should be... I'm from romania.. I was adoptied in 1997 I was born on oct,1995... I know nothing about my past or who my parints could be... I don't even know if there alive... it would...

I want to find my birth mother [ 2 Answers ]

I have many details from when I was born, including the doctors name who was the dr at the time of my birth. I know the county, the hospital, the doctors name. How can I find her with this info? I have no clue of her name and the only thing I was told was that her and I look almost identical now. I...

Trying to find birth mother [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find my birth mother. She moved away from the area after the adoption in 1963 to Scotland and we can't find any trace of her on any of the available records. Has anyone got any suggestions as to where to start looking.

How can I find my birth mother? [ 19 Answers ]

My twin sister and I were fostered out at about 6 weeks of age. That family adopted both of us. My adopted mom died back in 1996 and my adopted dad is still here and I love him very much. But I am 29 now and wanting so bad to find my biological mom. I have found the man who was with her right...

View more questions Search