Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    insane insecure Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2012, 09:08 AM
    I'm too insecure... please HELP
    I don't know what to do anymore! I've recently switched friends because my previous friends kind of replaced me and ignored me in conversations. One of my other friends stepped forward and took me into her group which I'm very thankful for. And its been better I've gone out more had a lot of fun but I'm extremely insecure. She asked me to go on vacation with her and her family but I know/feel I'm sort of a consolation prize because I heard her asking another girl to go with but she couldn't and then she said that she didn't want to go alone so if her mother didn't want to take her boyfriend with she would take me. And we've gotten a lot closer but it's buggin me because I feel that I'm a consolation prize and just there to keep her company and not because she wants me there. I know its stupid but this is only one of many such cases. And its not just with these friends its with everyone. I make myself crazy thinking about it and I get depressed and nausiated. I think my insecurity comes from the fact that I was overweight all my life and struggled to lose it. I've finally lost most of my weight but I'm not skinny I'm average. This also causes many insecurities like when people behind me start laughing I think they're laughing at me. I also almost pass out when I have to do speeches because I hate it when people stare at me. I hate mirrors and photos and I don't believe people when they tell me I look good/beautiful and I have ZERO luck with guys. I don't know what to do anymore I feel like I'm going to throw up because of the stress and I'm scared of being so depressed. Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

Am I insecure? [ 18 Answers ]

Last year in October I broke my engagement because my girl cheated on me in many ways. Now I've met this girl we've been dating for about 11 months. The thing is she treats me well. I love her a lot but the thing is she doesn't say she loves me. Only when she's drunk she said she love me. I've...

WHY am I so insecure? Help me! [ 6 Answers ]

So I live in Texas and I'm a senior in high school. My boyfriend of 9 months is a freshmen at a top university a few hours away and is pledging for a fraternity and almost done with the process (it's Delta something I'm not sure). He's very trustworthy of a person and he's a nice guy with good...

I'm so insecure, I want to keep him! [ 5 Answers ]

It is what it says, to be honest. Four months ago, I met the man of my dreams. Since then, we've built an amazing relationship. He still takes me out on surprise dates, I've met his family, he listens to me when I've had a bad day, and the passionate times feel a lot more spiritual than they...

I'm an insecure boyfriend, and don't want to hurt my girlfriend. Jelous and insecure [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, thanks for coming to help out. I don't want to go on a whole large rant, but I do want to make sure that anyone reading this truly gets what I am talking about. My name is Kevin and I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a little over a year now. I met her in High school and...

What is being insecure? [ 5 Answers ]

So I just joined and have been reading some of these posts and some of them seem to be about being insecure or jealous. So what do you feel is being too selfish. Is him/her always being around the opposite sex and you tell them to tone it down insecure? What about always "going out" with someone of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.