Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carmy456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 10:17 PM
    How to be a good girlfriend?
    I'm in 7th, and I'm 11 years old. The guy who I like is almost 13, and in 7th grade too. He asked me out, but I don't know what to do with him. Where should we go for dates? How should I get us to hug and possibly kiss, even though hardly anybody else in school does? How far should we go with kissing? What should I do for Valentine's Day and his birthday in December? What should I do at school dances? Please help.
    Mattdyd10003 Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Nov 11, 2012, 06:17 AM
    1. You should probably hangout in town or at a park depending where you are located.
    2. -3. If your dating if there is a romantic time try to give him a hint you want to kiss don't say( hey do you want to kiss)
    4.I don't think you need to worry about valentine yet if anything he should do something for you and his birthday kiss him or like get him a gift.
    5. At dances only dance him NEVER DANCE WITH ANOTHER GUY TO A SLOW SONG EXCEPT YOUR BOYFRIEND! He should do the same.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 07:44 AM
    You are 11, are you allowed to date? Is he allowed to date?
    Where you go depends on where your parents allow you to go. Group dating would be best at your age. Make him something for Christmas and Valentine's day. I suggest you leave kissing alone.
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Nov 13, 2012, 12:16 AM
    You are only 11 years old. You should pay more attention to your school study rather than how to be a good girlfriend.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 13, 2012, 01:54 AM
    At 11 you don't "date" you maybe hang out together in a group.

You discuss this with mom or dad and make sure that is is OK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My [ex] girlfriend says I'm too good for her! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi folks ,well a wee bit about me. I'm 37, I was married for 5 years before getting divorced and have a 10 year old boy. I thereafter had a serious relationship for a further four years and lived together before she broke up with me and pursued someone else. Following that I had a number of...

Being a good girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Here is my problem, I don't know how to be a girlfriend to a good guy. Up till now I have been with guys that treat me not good. They either tell me what to do, where to go, what to wear. They got mad when I had male friends and went out. I also have dated some guys who are very passive...

Girlfriend wants you to leave a really good job for her? [ 17 Answers ]

Ok guys :) Hello by the way, so you guys and gals let me know what you think of this. I have a good job, really good money and everything. But I travel a lot a real lot and I'm always away, now of course my girl gets a bit upset that I'm not there with her. She wanted me to leave and be...

Not good enough for my girlfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. I've been with my girlfriend for almost a year now. It'll be a year on April 12th. I really really love her. I can't imagine life without her, but... I feel so inadequate for her. I feel like she deserves better and that she could find someone a lot better. She deserves someone that will...

How to be a good girlfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have been dating this guy for about three weeks. He is really cool but we don't talk that much. I want him to feel comfortable so that we can start talking and start doing other things but I don't know how. What should I do. I have tried to talk and he always replys but I...

View more questions Search