Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hokiluki Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 10:13 PM
    Which graphics is better, nvidia or ati?
    What the question says, or are they around the same?

Check out some similar questions!

What is the equivalent of Intel HD Graphics 3000 to Nvidia and AMD graphics? [ 0 Answers ]

Technology, computer, laptop, graphics.

Doing a backup and uninstalled my nvidia graphics and now everything is too big! [ 7 Answers ]

This has been a nightmare,, I have searched for 3 days to reference what program I had, is compatible with my video card, laptop, to no avail. I have a HP Pavilion Entertainment series, running Windows 7, 64bit, Standard VGA graphics , standard display, with a NVIDIA chip type. I know that is the...

Jaton Nvidia PX7200GS with Integrated Graphics and 3 monitors. [ 1 Answers ]

At work we purchased some Lenovo A58's about a year ago and we have used them to replace some older workstations at work. The A58 is a low profile machine and so we had to buy different Graphics Cards then the ones we already had. We used to have HP NVidia's but we bought the Jaton NVidia PX7200GS'...

I put a new NVIDIA graphics card in and now my computer won't work [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a refurbished gateway computer from tigerdirect.com around a year ago. When I first turned it on my computer it had a bluish tint and I had to send in my nvidia graphics card and it took about a month but I eventually got a new one. I haven't had any problems with it other than that up...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.