Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timkaji Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 09:21 PM
    401k withholdings distribution time
    My employer takes 15% of my paycheck every week, as I have elected. However my latest quarterly statement from the fund manager shows no contributions for the quarter.
    How much time does an employer have to put withholdings into 401k accounts ?

Check out some similar questions!

401K Distribution Tax? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 62 and my 401k is not making me any money, now what is the fee for distribution? 20%? Now do I have to pay taxes on this money again when tax time comes in April, or does this 20% cover these taxes? Any info please {e-mail removed} thanks why at age 62 should have to pay 20% fee.

401k Distribution [ 4 Answers ]

My husband Paul was permanently laid off from his job in December 2005, at the age of 60. He has approximately $130,000 in his 401(k) plan. He worked for the company for 20 years and is fully vested in the plan. I am his wife and am 51 years old. Neither of us is currently employed. For...

401k Distribution [ 1 Answers ]

I had bought some stock that is now not listed. I have 7 million shares.. penny stocks but I put in around 3K total. How do you claim a loss on a stock that is now unlisted or 0? Thanks

401k Distribution tax [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to take money out of my 401k where I no longer work because I need to pay off some debt since I stopped working to have a baby. A home equity loan is not an option for me right now, though that would be the best thing, we already have that. I spoke to a rep, who said I can take the...

401k distribution [ 1 Answers ]

No questions.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.