Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dannigirl108 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 07:55 PM
    Tragus and anti Tragus piercings
    I really want to get my anti Tragus and Tragus pierced but I'm really nervous! I got my nose done and didn't feel anything. Is it kind of like getting your nose done? I already asked 2 people and got two very different answers. I'm really not great with pain. PLEASE HELP!

Check out some similar questions!

Tragus? [ 0 Answers ]

I really want a tragus, but I'm 15. I'm wondering how old you have to be to get a tragus in Texas?

Can you get tragus piercings with a piercing gun? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you get tragus piercings with a gun? I really want it done, but I would prefer it with a gun? Will a piercing place do it with a gun if you want? Because I really don't like needles..

Who does tragus piercings? [ 3 Answers ]

I really want to get my tragus pierced but I don't know who does it and I don't really want to go to a tattoo shop

How long will it take for my tragus, rook and cartilage piercings to semi-close? [ 0 Answers ]

I have atragus, rook and cartilage piercing and I start my softball season tomorrow. I have had my piercings since August of last year. I have never taken them out but the softball tournament I will be at lasts about 5-8 hours and I really don't want to remove my jewelry, but I may have to. What...

Tragus [ 0 Answers ]

I have aa question: How big does the tragus size need to be? And what is the minimum age to be to have to done without aa parent? I'm 13 and really want it done. Please help(a)?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.