Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pwiincesskobrax Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 07:21 PM
    Body Modifications?
    Anyone have any specific body modifications or plan on getting any besides piercings? Which ones? I'm so curious and want to know if they hurt and what makes them cool. :)

Check out some similar questions!

Divorce Modifications [ 2 Answers ]

If my ex was in the military for 20 years and we were married for the 20 years and got divorce. As a military sponse I would be entitled to 1/2 of the pension until I remarry. In our sitution we settled on him buying me out. He could keep all his pension and he would settle with paying me a...

Child support modifications. [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone know what forms to file to have child support reevaluated in Utah?? We can't afford a lawyer and need help with this. Hopefully we can do it ourselves.

Divorce Modifications [ 5 Answers ]

I live in MA, and I have been divorced for a while. I have been attempting to modify my divorce because the original divorce was done without a lawyer and I screwed myself. I know it was my own fault. I am paying a large amount for child support based on my income plus overtime. I am struggling...

Lease changes/modifications [ 2 Answers ]

I had a tenant who signed a year-long lease and then broke it after four months. I did not refund the security deposit, as stated in the terms of the lease. Now, a couple of months later, she is threatening to sue for the deposit amount. When I looked at the lease copy, she had crossed out the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.