Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amandateague Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 05:03 PM
    Which of the following is true of individuals who are well adapted for a particular e
    Which of the following is true of individuals who are well adapted for a particular environment? Answer a. They are at a disadvantage in other environments. b. They will mutate to become fit in other environments. c. They may or may not be equally fit in another environment. d. They are the best fit for all other environments.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 10, 2012, 05:12 PM
    I know the answer! Which one do you think it is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which version is the movie adapted from ? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the version of this movie as it was a good tale and I enjoy watching it when I was a small kid. The video could be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGUzKnWWKkk&feature=related

Can a father get his rights back if the child was adapted out to a family member? [ 8 Answers ]

Can a father get his rights back if the child was adapted out to a family member?

Does a father have rights after his children have been adapted [ 2 Answers ]

2 childern have been adapted by their grandparents because the parents were on drugs at that time. Now the parents are divorced and the father has gotten his life together off durgs was holding a great job until laid-off recently. The father still has contact with the children. What rights does he...

Antique full size head and footboard retrofitted/adapted to queen frame and mattress [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased an oak headboard and footboard that is turn of the century and for a full size bed. It came with siderails and slats for the box spring and mattress set. I would like the headboard and footboard, which are each tall and heavy to rest on the floor and be secured to my queen size...

Adapted Fitness? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello group I've recently myself in a wheelchair. Any ideas on how to get a good workout at home? Can't afford a health club and most equipment I had or used you sort of have to stand up. Thanks for any ideas.

View more questions Search