Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susan2906 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 08:11 AM
    Blood Test
    Why do I bruise so badly when I had my last blood test? It is bruised all the way to my elbow and it's never happened before.
    runingwitknifes Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 11:14 AM
    It could be a couple of different things

Have you always bruised easy

If this just started I would consult your doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can this drug interfere with the results of a blood test [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you jesus helper. I have one more question. If I do happen to be pregnant, the night I would've conceived was the last time I have done cocaine. Would this lessen the chance of conception occurring and also will it have an affect on the result of the blood test if I am? (it being in my system...

When to take a blood test [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I am a 25 yr old woman. I think that I could be pregnant but every home test I have taken says negative. I have taken them early but I have been pregnant before so I kind of know by my symptoms that I am pregnant. How soon do you think that I can get a blood test done? Should I wait until I...

Negative Blood Test... [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. All comments or advise welcome and appreciated! I took a blood test when I was 6 days late. The result was a -. My hCG level was 2. Just wondering if anyone has gotten a negative blood test only to find out they were pregnant or do you know of anyone this has happened to? Blood tests are...

Spotting No Period Negative Blood Test [ 3 Answers ]

I am 2 days late for period. I have had light pink spotting only when i wipe for 3 days. I had a blood test today. Negative. I only ovulated at most 2 weeks ago? Could it be too early? I am having no cramping. I guess on the day spotting started i had mild cramping, but none now, bloated and...

View more questions Search