Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Kenmore Elite gas dryer has no heat turns off when start button is released
    I have a Kenmore Elite gas dryer Model 11074992300. At first the dryer would run but there was no heat. Now the dryer will only run when the start button is pressed, as soon as it's released it stops running and still no heat. Does anyone know what it will need to be repaired?
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2007, 10:35 PM
    KENMORE WASHER AND DRYER
    http://www.epinions.com/msg/show_~th...ms/pp_~1#posts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Dryer won't heat [ 16 Answers ]

I have a heavy duty Kenmore Elite dryer for about 5 years (bought new) but it doesn't heat now. Power works fine. The inside part turns/tumbles fine. Light works when you open the door. We clean lint out each time. Just doesn't heat on any of the dial settings. I've switched power at the...

Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer [ 2 Answers ]

Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer Runs But No Heat and Won't Dry Model No.110.70932990

Kenmore Elite dryer - Push to start, stops when button released [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am having the same problem many of you out there have experienced. I purchased a new Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer 2 years ago. I have read all the responses posted here. I have taken the lower front panel off, totally cleaned the insides, and tested the contacts for continuity that were in...

Kenmore Elite gas dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My kenmore elite gas dryer sometimes makes my clean clothes smell like gas. Any suggestions why? It is new I had the gas company come there is no gas leak. And sears was no help. Its very inconsistent as to when it happens not that offten but it does sometimes.

Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have a Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer about 4 years old with a dial timer , it shuts down about every 4 minutes and sometimes stays a running through the full cycle. After it shuts down I can restart the dryer with no problem , the motor sounds good... Thanks for any help Joey

View more questions Search