Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    The Icester Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 02:06 PM
    Confused if he likes me or no?
    So, there's this guy I'm close friends with, and I really like him. We're sort of best of friends, so we hang out at school all the time during breaktimes. He's not really that attractive to most girls, but he's kind of cute to me. He treats me nicely, say jokes, hugs, kisses on cheeks, yell my name whenever he sees me in the morning at school, compliment my looks, and stuff like that. We also text sometimes and chat on Facebook. I sometimes feel he likes me, and other times no, and it's really confusing. I don't understand if he's just doing those because he's really nice and friendly, or because he likes me. Help anyone?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 10, 2012, 02:09 PM
    How old are the two of you? Does he does this with other girls? Watch how he is with other girls, or ask him

Nov 10, 2012, 02:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    How old are the two of you? Does he does this with other girls? Watch how he is with other girls, or ask him
    We're both 16, going 17 in January. And he sometimes do those things, too, with my best friend, that's why it's confusing.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 10, 2012, 02:19 PM
    Maybe that is the way he is. Ask him if he likes your friend.

Nov 10, 2012, 02:24 PM
    Maybe that is the way he is. Ask him if he likes your friend.
    To be honest, I'm not sure if I want to ask, because he might suspect something. And I still don't want him to know that I like him.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 10, 2012, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Icester View Post
    To be honest, I'm not sure if I want to ask, because he might suspect something. And I still don't want him to know that I like him.
    Why? Are you not sure that you even like him? Just leave things alone. It will work itself out.

Nov 11, 2012, 12:18 PM
    Why? Are you not sure that you even like him? Just leave things alone. It will work itself out.
    No, I am sure I like him, very much. I'm just probably afraid that I might get rejected..
    And thank you.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 12:29 PM
    Just keep the relationship going. If there is something there with him, it will come out sooner or later.
    Mattdyd10003 Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Nov 11, 2012, 01:14 PM
    Trust me thinks don't always work out on their own. Rejection or not you need to find. You will feel better knowing than you do know. Take control of life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused if She Likes Me or Not [ 3 Answers ]

So I'm a 15 year old girl and I have the biggest crush on this girl named 'Elizabeth' who's also 15 and we're both bisexual. Well Liz always let me walk to her class and her bus and when I walk her she grabs and holds my hand or puts my arm around her. When we depart she always gives me a kiss on...

I'm confused if she likes me or not [ 5 Answers ]

Me and this girl have been friends since 10 grade. We always would sit together on the bus. Then in 12th grade I started going out with this other girl who didn't like my friend. She made me make her delete my number and my friend hated me and wouldn't talk to me at all. I felt horrible about...

I am so confused I don't know if he likes me! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am 12 years old, almost 13(but everyone says I am waaay more mature than 12), and my crush is 14. Okay, yes my problem is at least sort of typical, but I am desperate. First I’ll tell you a little about myself. I am a home-schooled Pastors kid, and he is home schooled too, and goes to my...

Confused about if she really likes me ! [ 4 Answers ]

Here goes, I have been hanging out with this girl for about a month and half. We started hanging out because she was kind of seeing a good friend of mine. I spent time with her and had no intentions of liking her because of my loyalty to my friend. We started going out every weekend and once or...

View more questions Search