Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rich707 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 08:03 AM
    HELP - Remove semi permanent hair color
    I have a lot of grey hair and wanted to remove some of it - I went to a salon and used the semi permanent hair color that Supposedly George Clooney uses - It came out WAYYYYY too dark. Too much of a drastic change and now I want to remove most of it.

I have tried Prell. (Nothing)
    I have tried The Clairal "UNCOLOR" (Nothing Again)

I am thinking of trying Loreal "ColorZap" but am afraid because it says for "Permanent" color. Is there a problem using it on semi-permanent??

Going back to the salon is not an option. Thanks in advance - please hurry.
    runingwitknifes Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 11:16 AM
    It should just watch out

Mar 13, 2007, 11:27 AM
    It does not wash out - that is the problem

Mar 13, 2007, 11:30 AM
    I see your problem if you still have the box call the number in the book they should be able to help you

Mar 13, 2007, 11:36 AM
    But can I use Loreal ColorZap even though it only says for Premanent Color??

Mar 13, 2007, 11:40 AM
    I wouldn't it could just make more trouble for you I would call the help line for the company

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Semi-permanent color [ 2 Answers ]

Hello prettypetite1 I am worndering if you can tell me about demi-permanent color. I used a natural brown hair color (permanent) on my hair . I wanted my hair to match a hair piece so I went to Sallys and they gave me a demi-permanent color of ash blond to take the red out of my hair. I am...

Prell method of removing semi-permanent color [ 8 Answers ]

Three days a go I dyed my medium, dark brown hair with a black semi-permanent dye (lasts 28 shampoos) and it turned way too black. I tried washing it out with a clarifying shampoo and the Prell method of removal (put it on my dry hair, threw cap over it and blow dried it on hot every now and then,...

Permanent & Semi Permanent Hair Color [ 3 Answers ]

HELP - I want to remove the Black hair dye (my natural color is dark brown) but I've used BOTH semi and permanent shades of black colors. Besides going to a Salon what's my best alternative? Thank you.:confused: :confused:

ColorZap on semi-permanent hair? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a naturally light brown hair and I dyed it semi-permanent black (by Herbal Essences). I was wondering if using ColorZap will get it lighter or down to my normal base color of light brown. I don't want to damage my hair anymore since I swim (chlorine included) five times a week. Thanks for...

Semi-Permanent Hair Dye Removal [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair with purple semi-permanent dye for Halloween and it has significantly faded, but has not completely gone away. I wouldn't mind this, except I have a small dilemma--my semi-formal dance is this next Saturday, and I don't want to be there with purple hair! How can I quickly remove this...

View more questions Search