Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laura Griffen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 04:03 AM
    Seeking contact with Andrew Scott Killen born on 31/10/34? Born in Scotland-adopted.
    My question is about re-uniting my Mum with a brother she has never met. Andrew was born out of love and romance. My Gran died at the age of 69, 26 years ago and I still miss her. Her memory lives on in my heart and soul. She was a hard-working tenderheart who survived much and suffered too much. Her name is Agnes McGowan,born on 28/01/1917. At only 17 she worked in the India Dye works at the River Leven in Alexandra,Scotland.The son of the owners of the works was Adolf Stunsse.They had a romance.As soon as his parents found out my Gran was pregnant with his child he was soon sent home to Switzerland.
    What my Gran endured by that I cannot begin to imagine.That's not the end,Her father made sure she had the baby boy adopted.This broke her heart.The family who adopted Andrew were Killens from Ibrox area in Glasgow.
    Some time later my Mum was born. She can remember walking streets and knocking doors to find Andrew.They were told the family had moved back to Ireland.
    This isn't about money or personal gain.If anyone knows how I can help it would mean so much to my Mum whom I love dearly. Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

I have brother that was adopted out when he was born how can I find him [ 2 Answers ]

The only thing I know is that he was born between jan1965-aug 1967

I have brother that was adopted out when he was born how can I find him [ 1 Answers ]

He older than me my dad and this where very young so her mom made her give him up

Looking for adopted son - born 5/10/67 [ 3 Answers ]

To start, my name is Rosalee Gardner - Lindenmuth Known information about my son. Birth date: May 10th, 1967 or 5/10/67 Birth place: Manhattan, Kansas Adoption place: Columbus, Georgia Birth name : Grant Gardner / Lindenmuth Adoption type: Closed

I'm adopted 5/13/91 and want to find my sister born 5/20/90 [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Hannah and I was adopted through a closed adoption. I live in Houston Texas, in Harris county. And was born In Dallas. The reason for my adoption was because my birth parents were about to get a divorce. I was born May 13, 1991 The agency is called "The adoption Agency". I do not know...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.