Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alli1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 09:15 PM
    Can I get this essay corrected?
    Correct punctuation needed --

Simba the puppy was an adventurous little guy; he was on a journey to find the golden bone this bone was said to give anyone who possessed it with instant superpowers Simba wanted to find it first because he did not want the evil kitten chuckles to have superpowers, which would give him the ability to have power over the whole town; he did not want to be a slave to the tyrant chuckles the crazy kitten, first Simba went to the woods because he was told that the bone was hidden in the bat caves; he faced many obstacles but he succeeded ; he found the magical bone that gave him superpowers which helped him fight crime from villain like chuckles the kitten the town was saved from the wrath of chuckles.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 9, 2012, 09:22 PM
    Is this your work, or have you even tried yet?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 9, 2012, 10:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Is this your work, or have you even tried yet?
    I agree. This needs major work!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corrected trial balance [ 6 Answers ]

I am working on a corrected trial balance for school and am having trouble getting it to work out. Here is the set up and what I have for starting balances: Cash - Cr 2870 Accounts Receivable - Dr 3231 Supplies - Dr 800 Equipment - Dr 3800 Accounts Payable - Cr 2666 Unearned Service...

How can my front crowns be corrected [ 9 Answers ]

I had twice my front teeth capped The teeth are too bulky even filed the second time The teeth have some huge paddings indermeath which bother my lower lips I have overbite- so these new crowns make everything even worse- I have more protruding teeth than before, I can't close my mouth as I used...

Corrected W2 Concern with Line 16 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I received a corrected W-2 from my employer. The only line that changed was line 16, State wages, tips, etc. I have already filed using Turbo Tax (not the free version!) The new amount is 5040.40 less than the original reported amount. This is, incidentally, the amount of my severance...

F1 - H1 - Corrected W2 form [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Atlanta Tax Expert, In 2005, I was on F1 visa status from Jan through Sept 30 and on H1B in Oct - Dec. From previous discussions on this topic in this forum, I understand that it would not be WRONG for me to fill 1040NR or 1040NREZ and 8843 forms. Another thing is, I have received a...

View more questions Search