Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hitman23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 06:07 PM
    1 16oz ice beer eTg length of detect
    I am enrolled in an intensive outpatient program for quite sometime now. It has been easy to stay sober considering I had been living in a homeless shelter where sobriety was mandatory. Now I live on the streets and drinking is everywhere. I am supposed to graduate soon but apparently a rumor has been started that I have been drinking. They say they are going to do a 96 hour eTg test on me. I am wondering how sensitive the test is being that I have been drinking a 16 ounce ounce ice beer before I go to bed the last few nights. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test 65 hours after drinking 2 24oz beer and half 12oz beer.. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Dr bill and everyone. I had 2 24 oz beers and half of a 12 oz bottle of beer on a Friday night I basicily drank them over a period of 8:30pm-11pm I was called in for a random EtG test at 3:30pm the following Monday, it was 65 hrs after I had my last drink. I didn't do anything to flush or...

I drank 18 16oz of beer up to Sat. Nightwill it show up on a urine test Friday mornin [ 15 Answers ]

I drank 18 16oz of beer by Saturday night this past weekend. I am a female and about 177 pounds and have been drinking plenty of water. Is there a certain enzyme that can indicate you have drank alcohol up to 6 days and if so am I going to pass a urine test first thing Friday morning?

The perimeter of the pool is 97m, the width is more than 1/2 the length,length=? Widt [ 1 Answers ]

The perimeter of the pool is 97m, the width is 2m more than 1/2 the length, what is the length and width of the pool?

Converting Slope arc Length to Flat Arc Length [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Given parameters are:- Slope arc length Angle on Slope

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.