Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roach5478 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 05:04 PM
    Exgirlfriend said she has lost all feelings for me and wants to be single?
    So me and my ex girlfriend were dating for almost 4 months, I know its not that long but I could tell it was something special, we didn't really argue and we just clicked with just about everything. But last week she calls me and tells me that over the past week that her feelings have changed for me and she wanted to break up. So we did and I really couldn't wrap my head around as to why she had lost all feelings for me, cause I really didn't believe it because, just a day or two before she broke up with me she was[planning and telling me what she wanted to do for her birthday which is a few weeks away and also planning on going to a concert which is a month away. So I didn't really see how if she didn't care about me anymore why should we do that. So I talked to her the other day which was a week after we broke up and asked her how she just doesn't care about me anymore and she said she didn't know and just needed to be single for a while. So I said OK I can see that, cause she really hasn't been single for along deal of time for a while, but she still insisted she didn't have any feelings at all anymore and I asked her if she would consider getting back together after you figure your stuff out from being single, and she said she didn't think so. At first she wanted to remain friends, but now she doesn't want to talk or anything at all,I know there isn't someone else or anything like that. But what should I do, I know not to talk to her anymore and give her space, but could she really just have lost all feelings for me or is she just trying to use that because she just wants to be single, and how long should I wait until I try to talk to her again and is there really any chance of getting her back
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 9, 2012, 06:34 PM
    You leave her alone and if there is any conversation she is the one to start it. It could be that after 4 months, she is just not as in to you as before or as she says she wants to be single.
    Mattdyd10003 Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Nov 10, 2012, 01:10 PM
    Just leave her alone leave it at that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost as to what my feelings are towards a girl and what I should do [ 6 Answers ]

I'm a 25 year old male who is out of school and working. I've been involved with a girl for the past 3 years, ever since both of us were still studying. We started talking to each other for a while, mostly with me having a crush on her and she needed emotional support at the time we met, as she...

Lost feelings? [ 10 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have known each other our whole lives, we have gone to the same church since we were born and have always been good friends. I'm 17 and she is 15. We started talking and becoming more than friends 6 months ago, but officially have been dating for almost 3 months. I care for her...

HELP single mom lost job and need to convert a duplex to a single family home. [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a little boro in pa own a duplex home have been renting upstairs for 5yrs when tenant moved out boro came in like storm troopers and gave me a dead sea scroll of impossible,ex.painting all decks and wood work out side in the winter.when tenants don't have use of yard.any way I had already...

How has she lost all feelings for me? [ 97 Answers ]

So ill try to keep this as brief as I can, but I need a lot of help I am in a really bad place right now. My ex and I dated for just under 2 years, we are both 20, yes I know were young and I don't know about life blah blah blah. I loved the girl with all my heart! I've had 2 previous relationships...

Lost feelings [ 14 Answers ]

Hi... im currently seeing this chick,I'm crazy about her.. but last night I was really drunk an said to another girl that if she didn't have her girlfriend and I didn't have the girl I was seeing that I wood totally go for her,I didn't mean to say it,I feel horrible now.. I really want her to keep...

View more questions Search