Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Liam1706 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 04:21 PM
    14 year old male breast lump
    Hi I've got two big lumps under my nipples and they are very tender. I'm very embarrassed about them and I'm worried I could have cancer! Please can someone tell me what thic could be
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 9, 2012, 04:41 PM
    Without a proper exam no one on the interenet can tell you what YOUR lumps are. Yes cancer is one option, among other options.

The only way you will know, and you need to go in case it is something serious, is go to your doctor for an exam
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2012, 10:33 AM
    It's hormones. I have known friends of mine that had that growing up. They had the same thing. It goes away once your body settles down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump in breast [ 9 Answers ]

I have hard lump in breast even after 2 and half years of pregnancy . Its been 1 and half year since I have stopped feeding . I don't understand what to do . Please help

A red lump on breast [ 2 Answers ]

I was going for a shower and while I got un dressed and took off my bra, I found a big red lump on the outside of my left breast and its really sore... I've had it before and it made me feel really sick and I end up vomiting... I get hot and cold... What is it? Please help me...

Lump in breast [ 1 Answers ]

I have this lump in my right breast. Im supposed to be going to the doctor soon, but I am very concerned due to breast cancer and all. It doesn't hurt too bad mainly when I lift my arm up. It has been there for 3 days and I think it has gotten a little bit bigger. I just recently stopped taking my...

Breast lump [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 21 year old mother of 2 and I breastfed them both. I started birthcontrol pills about 3 weeks ago and I now have painful lumps in my left breast. Under my arm pit. I don't think that it is cancerous, I believethat I it is related to the because. So what do you think that it is? And what...

Breast lump [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 27years old and have a thickening of the left breast. Its not a lump of such but its getting bigger and has also started to hurt. It doesn't hurt to touch it. I went to my doctor and she said it was something to do with fat, it had a long name and I can't remember, anyway she said its...

View more questions Search