Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silly78 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 07:05 AM
    TresPass notice
    Ok I am sorry.. herez the detail
    I was caught shoplifting (8$ good).security guard took me to room,click my pict,noted License,name,adress& Ph num, No cops called,no arrest.They told me that we r going to generate a tresspass notice and I am banned to enter store.will it be crime record

Is TressPass notice is a criminal record...

Can police issue a trespass notice later if you caught shoplifting but no cops are called on instance
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 13, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Can you explain the full circumstances so we can try to help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criminal trespass [ 7 Answers ]

Is there any way a criminal trespass charge can be drop agaist someone?

Want to get him to notice me [ 3 Answers ]

Ahh I don't know what to do I broke up with my boyfriend of 6 months and dated my ex and I think I like my ex more now and then he broke up with me because he felt bad for breaking me and my other boyfriend up and now he is trying to get me to hook him up with one of my friends and that really...

30-day notice [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I gave my roommate a 30-day notice on November 14th. When I gave him my verbal notice he said to me, "So you will be out mid-December?" and I replied yes. I figured I would only have to pay 1/2 the month of December, but now he's asking for the full month's rent. I did not sign any type of...

Help with 30 day notice [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend renting a room from me at my home. He decided he's going to move out yesterday 8/20/06 and didn't give me a 30 day notice. I come home and his belongings are packed up. Isn't he obligated to give a 30 ay notice and pay a prorated amount if the notice goes into the next month? Or...

View more questions Search