Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JandD Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 03:28 PM
    Why is my ex boyfriend acting like this? And why do I still care?
    My ex boyfriend and I had been together for almost 9 months and everyone even said we were good for each other. I was everything he needed and he was everything I needed. We broke up a month ago and since then we started talking a week after we broke up. Then stopped because he didn't think he was right for me. We then started talking again and did stuff... not sex.. but we realized how much we missed each other and that we still want to be together just don't know how. I have tried everything possible to get this boy out of my mind and I cant.. he was my first love. How do I forget about him? Im trying to like someone else but I don't know if its working.. we still sit at the same lunch table at our high school but he always looks miserable. I pretended to be happy and as if I'm moving on and he said I deserved to be happy and I said I hope you are too to which he responds don't worry about me. I then said," your not happy..?" and he said, "dont think about me" why is he acting like this?
    Insane_Gorgeous Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 03:38 PM
    Didn't you just have a question about a guy you thought you didn't know you should go out with?
    JandD Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane_Gorgeous View Post
    Didn't you just have a question about a guy you thought you didn't know you should go out with?
    Yes. I like this new guy but part of me still loves my ex. I want to move forward with my life and be with the new guy but I don't know if he likes me and I think that's part of the reason I still think about my ex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend acting weird [ 3 Answers ]

I have ben w this guy for 8 years off and on. Lately he's acting weird... He rarely wants to have sex. Never calls or texts me 1st. When I mention my frustration his typical reply is DRAMA, DRAMA... He rarely never wants to call about anything. It makes me feel sick. I can go almost a whole day...

Boyfriend is acting nuts. [ 1 Answers ]

Well I'll start by saying we've been dating almost 6 years(September) recently he's been acting very secretive with being on his cell phone, for example he'll be texting someone when I'm not in the room and when I enter the room he sends the message and closes the phone immediately, I've tried...

My boyfriend is acting different, not interested in intimacy any longer [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been acting weird for a while now. We are both males. And he just doesn't want to touch me like he used too, or even want to make me feel great about myself. What I'm trying to say is that we really never get sexual any more. He says he is tired from work, but I also am...

My boyfriend is acting funny. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I just had a car accident and my boyfriend has been acting very weird and distant, not there for me at all when I have needed him. I have tried to confront him about it but he ignores the situation, however today he wrote this to me: I am sorry you are not well. I have been in my cave again....

Does my Boyfriend care? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been dating my boyfriend for about 4 months now. I care for him a lot, we seem like a perfect match. All though we haven't said the "I Love You's" yet, we still care for each other a lot, at least I do for him. He says he care but doesn't show it. He what hold my hand in public, he...

View more questions Search