Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UknowPerson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 02:55 PM
    What sleepover games/things to do at a hotel?
    Hey guys I'm planning to have a sleepover at a hotel for 2days sometime after christmas before school starts! I have a good amount of things to do at a hotel but... im not sure if that's enough! I'm not sure if my friends are going to get bored of those games because there regularly games people do at a sleepover! Do you guys have any other fun ideas besides old stuff they do at sleepovers? It will be about 4-6 kids! I know you can go in the pool,dance,play makeup,prankcalls,and etc but I want to know some other games? Games you think I've never herd of! Please get bck to me as soon as possible! Thanks :) and do you guys think having a sleepover for 2 days will be fun? ( thank god for everything :) )
    gnahcd Posts: 215, Reputation: 39

Nov 9, 2012, 03:20 PM
    Maybe these are new to you:

Celebrity game

Two truths and a lie.

Most kids probably already know these card games like poker, go fish, crazy eights, speed
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 9, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Prank calls within a hotel ( they can trace them easily) will get you kicked out. If this is a better level hotel, being loud after normal time to sleep will also get you kicked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fun things to do @ a hotel party? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm going to have about 16 people in a Hilton suite for my 19th birthday. We're going to have some drinks and some music, but not too loud. What are some things we can do to get everybody talking? I have so many different groups of friends. I want to make sure that they all get comfy w/ each other.

Teenage girls hotel sleepover party? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my friends are going to atlanta to take glamour shots for my 16th birthday. We're staying for a whole night and renting a suite. The glamour shots will only take 2 1/2 - 3 hours then we'll probably go out to eat or something. Before you freak, my mother will be there (in a separate room) but...

Asking hotel permission to send our therapits to provide service in the hotel room [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Sir, I want to introduce our spa business to a hotel group and would like to put our brochure there. Further I want to send my staff to that hotel to provide room service, if the hotel clients needs the massage. how can I ask permission to the hotel management and to whom I have to write. I...

Albuquerque area hotel--specific things wanted [ 3 Answers ]

I've tried Priceline and a couple other services/searches, but can't find what I want. I'm looking for a hotel in the Albuquerque, NM area that has jacuzzi-type tubs in the room. Anyone know of any or how to find out without spending an afternoon on the phone calling every hotel in town?

View more questions Search