Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1806metro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 11:16 AM
    Value of an 1856 one cent coin?
    What is the value of an 1856 One Cent coin?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 9, 2012, 11:27 AM
    From what country ?
    1806metro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2012, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    From what country ?
    It is from the United States of America. It is a little larger than a quarter. The front has a portrait of a woman with 13 stars circling the portrait with 1856 printed under the portrait. The back has United States of America circling the coin; one cent is printed in the center with something like a wreath circling the one cent. It is a heavy coin.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 01:33 PM
    Who would have thunk ! The US of A !

I can't post a link but you can find this info on Google and that information is really quite good. I entered 'value of l800 one cent coin'. Try it if you want to type a bit more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A 1-peso coin, a 10-centavo coin and a 25-centavo coin were tossed together [ 1 Answers ]

A 1-peso coin, a 10-centavo coin and a 25-centavo coin were tossed together with a die. How many possible outcomes could there be?

25 cent misstrike [ 0 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm new here, I have an american 25 cent coin which only has the 19 part of the date on it, this is due to a flaw in the flan it was struck on .for the past 4 years I have kept an eye on the net for something like this, so can anyone here tell me what something like this is worth.

10 cent series 481 value [ 0 Answers ]

I have a series 481 plate 34 10 cent military payment certificate and would like to know the value

A coin is tossed and a die is rolled. What is the probablity that the coin shows tail [ 1 Answers ]

A coin is tossed and a die is rolled. What is the probablity that the coin shows tails and the die shows a four?

1856 quar.dol coin [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1856 quarter dollar coin and I was wandering if it was worth anything at all!!

View more questions Search