Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smilley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Training worksheet
    Hi,
    Im a super. At work and I have a program that we use to put people personal information on. I have to train the people who work for me on the system. But if I do it takes to long. Well I want to know how can I set up something simple to train them on. I would like to take a pic of the each page of the program and paste it in word or some other Microsoft office program. I can copy and paste it and the buttons show up and the boxes. But I can set it to where they can type in each box and tab to the next box. Could someone explain to me how to set this up. Or the best way on how to do this. Please explain to in simple formes cause I'm not to comp knowledgeable. Sorry about spelling!
    Dave

This is what I'm trying to do is (how do I best this)im trying like when you sign up for forums the form! Well take that and ill show a example below. Take that and copy it and paste it into word. Well everything shows up right. Well after you type in the boxes I can get it to tab down to the next box to type into it. How do I get it to tab down to the next box. Please can anyone describe on how to do this or what program I can use to do this. Please!!
    Thanks for your time.
    Dave

PasswordPassword:(box here! )need to tab down to next box
    Confirm Password:(to this box! ) so I can type into it without clicking into it with mouse.

Email Address:(box here!! )
    Confirm Email Address:(box here! )

First Name

Last Name

Image VerificationPlease type the image text into the box below. It is NOT case sensitive.

With all the help that's on here I learned how to do it myself! All anyone had to do is tell me save what I was doing in word is to save as (web page). All the tabs worked it tabed all the way down the page to each box np.
    Thanks for the help!
    Dave:D

This is what I'm trying to do is (how do I best this)im trying like when you sign up for forums the form! Well take that and ill show a example below. Take that and copy it and paste it into word. Well everything shows up right. Well after you type in the boxes I can get it to tab down to the next box to type into it. How do I get it to tab down to the next box. Please can anyone describe on how to do this or what program I can use to do this. Please!!
    Thanks for your time.
    Dave

PasswordPasswordbox here! )need to tab down to next box
    Confirm Passwordto this box! ) so I can type into it without clicking into it with mouse.

Email Addressbox here!! )
    Confirm Email Addressbox here! )

First Name

Last Name

Image VerificationPlease type the image text into the box below. It is NOT case sensitive
    kfarley Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Mar 11, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Don't know how big of a program and how much detail you wish to include but power point is a useful program to create training guides. Power Point is bundled with Microsoft office.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 13, 2007, 06:41 AM
    I've merged all your posts into one here since they deal with the same issue.

You also have to remember that we volunteer our time so we may not be able to answer immediately.

To make a form in Word its best to use the Table feature. You put your labels in one cell and leave a blank cell to fill in the data. As you discovered, you can save an HTML page and then open it and Word. You can then save it as a Word file.

Do you need any more help with this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Math worksheet [ 1 Answers ]

what is log8(11-6x)=log8(1-x)

Completing a worksheet.doesn't match up? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I know I have something wrong here but I cannot seem to figure it out? Any help is greatly appreciated... this is for my acctg I homework. Thanks!

Copying Cells form one worksheet to another [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a worksheet that at the end of everyday a button is pushed and the data form a range of cells is copied into another worksheet.. The only thing is I can only get it to copy into cerntain cells on the other worksheet, meaning that the previous nights data is over-written. How...

Excel: Linking from one worksheet to another [ 8 Answers ]

I'd like to link from a cell in one worksheet to a LINE in another. If that doesn't make sense, I've got a member list of people with address, phone, etc. For folk that have not renewed this year, I want to have a separate worksheet that documents my contact efforts... so to link from the...

Gridlines for MS Excel Worksheet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I have installed MS Excel 2000 and MS Excel 2003 on my two emachines computers with Windows XP. Both versions of Excel are perfect on one computer, but they are not on the other one. On my second computer, Excel worksheets of both versions never have gridlines. The sheets or tables look...

View more questions Search