Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vangogh518 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 08:53 AM
    Ask an economist a question
    With the Fed printing money for years now and continuing into the foreseeable future, why hasn't inflation become hyper? What is stopping it?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2012, 08:27 PM
    Because the economy is depressed and real interest rates are low, inflation will beome a problem if the economy recovers because the Fed may not be able to contract the money supply quickly enough

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask an economist a question [ 1 Answers ]

Nathan is a successful public relations (PR) consultant, thanks to an outgoing personality and sharp intelligence. At 35, he is near the height of his earnings potential, at around £100,000+per year. He started his career with a student loan of £8000. The interest on this loan was subsided by the...

Ask an expert economist [ 1 Answers ]

I have invested in houses in Dubai.UAE . Is it a good time to sell in Dubai?

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Suppose that you are a staff economist with an economic consulting firm. [ 3 Answers ]

Suppose that you are a staff economist with an economic consulting firm. The operator of a local harbor has commissioned your firm to do a market analysis of the demand for berths (or parking spaces) for boats. You've just completed your study of elasticities and are able to make some...

Economist or accountant? [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone give me some advice on to whether I should become an economist or and accountant. Im a freshman in college and I am still undeclared. I am looking for a job that will pay the most money and still be decently exciting to go to everyday. Can anyone give me some advice?

View more questions Search