Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lokorn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 07:13 AM
    Carrier heat pump/ carrier edge thermastat trouble shooting
    I have carrier Edge Thermastat and Carrier Heat Pump. I switch thermastat from cool to heat and it seemed to lose power. What is wrong with thermastat?

Check out some similar questions!

Installed a honeywell pro6000 stat on a carrier heat pump, cooling mode is heat pump [ 2 Answers ]

Installed a honeywell pro6000 stat on a carrier heat pump, cooling mode is heat pump

Trouble shooting carrier heat pump [ 2 Answers ]

Ac or heat pump will not come on when I reset the breaker it makes a humming noise about one second and then does nothing. It's a carrier 4 ton unit the unit is 12 years old the breaker does not trip. The fan does not come on either on the outside unit. The air handler is fine.

Carrier furnances trouble shooting [ 3 Answers ]

Have carrier furnace with Honeywell programmable stat. hen in heat mode unit keeps running and when the stat reads setpoint it stops for a brief second and goes through the start up cycle again. This continues until the outside temp raises to 40 deg or higher.What could be the problem.

Trouble shoot carrier heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

Turned thermostat to 65 to engage the heat pump but the fan only comes on, checked the Circuit breaker and reset the secondary breaker outside next to the pump .with out any Luck the fan only came on again. Will the fan still come on if the thermostat is not working? This fan is the furnace...

Need codes for Edge thermostat heat pump carrier [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Carrier heat pump, comfort series that was installed five months ago. I want to confirm the settings in the thermostat are correct. The stat is EDGE programmable thermostat I don't want the owner's manual codes, but the one the dealer uses by holding on the fan button and getting...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.