Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Directioner4evr Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 06:58 PM
    My boyfriend broke up with me and still flirts
    My boyfriend broke up with me and went out with my friend for 2days then he broke up with her... he said things wernt working out between them but they haven't talked in thoses 2days. Now he is going back to poking me and taking things out of my back pocket like he used to, but we aren't together and I don't think he will ask me out again. What do I do. and Does he like me or is he being stupid.
    Dessy22498 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 08:02 PM
    Well this happens to me all the time. And honestly it all depends on how long y'all went out. And my exes still flirtwith me and its been like 5 months after we broke up and he hasent asked me out. I asked him iut he said no he said its just easer to flirt than talk but I dolike you. Soooo he could like you and also be stupid!! SOOOO BE CAREFUL please and I'm only 14 sooo good luck
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 10:35 PM
    Tell him to leave you alone. How old id he? He broke up with you, went out with your friend for a couple of days now he's messing with you again? That sounds awfully immature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do if you knew your friend secretly flirts with your boyfriend? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone.. I'm just new here and I really, really need your help because I think that I'm over reacting when my friend who is close to me really flirts with my boyfriend and she never asked permissions to me. I'm afraid that me and my close friend would fight over a guy and I don't want my...

Broke up with boyfriend, because he seemed to still be into his ex... [ 4 Answers ]

I broke up with my boyfriend recently, because I found out he had started talking to his ex (they dated for 3 years prior). They had been broken up for 3-4 months before he met me. Anyway, he used to treat me great and tell me he cared for me and all signs showed he wanted to be with me, well one...

My boyfriend broke up with me [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me for the stupidest reason. He said he saw me driving I was at home doing my hair for work but he insist that I lied

Girl with a boyfriend flirts with you! [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm having a situation at school where I really like this girl in my class. I've known her for almost a month and everything was going well. We would talk a lot, have a lot in common and there would be a lot of physical 'touching' going on between us. Such as long long hugs that turn into a...

View more questions Search