Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kikiloko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 05:55 PM
    I can't stop thinking about this guy
    When I was 11 I had a huge crush on this guy called Mark West and I'm now 17 and I can remember every little thing about him his hair colour (a really striking black) his eyes (narrow and dark blue) the little things he did (always touched his hair before sitting down) and more but when I was 12 he moved

But my point is I have been in 3 semi serious relationships that have all failed within 3 weeks because I feel like I have unfinished business with mark and I kind of force myself on dates so I can meet a guy that will make me forget about mark but it just won't happen and its starting to frustrate me now.

I guess I just need advice on what to do
    mikki821 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 06:08 PM
    Well if you like him so much then look for him but if you don't find him don't be upset you'll prabably meet again
    Wannabecountry Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Nov 8, 2012, 08:47 PM
    I had the same problem I met a guy when I was like twelve or thirteen and we both really liked each other but after two years of knowing each other he moved away and I have never seen him since. I still think about him every now and then but I've moved on with my life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't stop thinking about her! [ 22 Answers ]

I was with my ex for over four years. A month ago she decided to tell me she no longer loves me and it was over! We have 2 boys. She will only let me see them at the weekends. I've tried to moved on but I cant! Ive been txting her, emailing her ringing er and even set her a letter. All of this...

I can't stop thinking about her... [ 10 Answers ]

Okay I can't stop thinking about this girl who I've known for about a year or more. I started having feelings for her last month and we've been talking a lot online but I haven't gotten a chance to actually have a nice chat with her in reality because I barely see her in school and then I barely...

I can't stop thinking about her with someone else [ 4 Answers ]

I am at a point in this relationship that I should be able to just let go of her. I'm 99% possitive that she has cheated on me and yet I still grasp on to a little hope that it might all work out. I am so confused as to why I don't just say goodbye as it is so unhealthy. The thought of her with...

Can't Stop Thinking of my ex-GF! [ 2 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in 2003,we went out for about 4 months and I found out she was cheating on me and I broke it off.I wanted to get back together with her cause I could not stop thinking of her.A few days later she smsed me and wanted to get back 2 gether and I said yes. Everything was fine...

Need to stop thinking. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been told that I think too much about things,weather it be anything to do with girls or work.. or every day things... once I start thinking about things I always start to think the worst... how do I overcum myself thinking to deep... :confused:

View more questions Search