Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunnyveedelight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 02:48 PM
    How do you set up the Schedule of Collections from Sales?
    Budgeted Sales:
    April $300,000
    May $360,000
    June $380,000

The company expects to sell about 10% of its merchandise for cash in the month of sale. The other 90% of sales are to be collected in the following amounts: 0% in the month of sale; 70% in the first month after sale and 30% in the second month after sale.

Current Assets as April 1st include cash of $40,000, Marketable Securities of $65,000 and Accounts Receivable of $370,000 ($280,000 of March Sales uncollected and $90,000 of February Sales uncollected)

Please help advice!!

Check out some similar questions!

Schedule of cash collections simple format [ 1 Answers ]

Broadbeach Ltd requires a cash budget for the month of October. The company’s financial officer has provided the following information and assumptions: i. The 1 October cash balance is expected to be $ 55,750. ii. All sales are on account. Credit sales are collected over a three month period...

What is the schedule of expected cash collections from sales, by month and in total? [ 0 Answers ]

Since you are well trained in budgeting, you have decided to prepare comprehensive budgets for the upcoming second quarter in order to show management the benefits that can be gained from an integrated budgeting program. To this end, you have worked with accounting and other areas to gather the...

Schedule of expected cash collections [ 1 Answers ]

How do you prepare a schedule of expected cash collections

Schedule of Expected Cash Collections [ 5 Answers ]

Attached is the problem with my answers plugged in. I would like to have them verified. Also I do not understand Requirement #2 how would that be computed?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.