Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dqueen Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 04:33 AM
    How do I go about doing the right thing.
    Okay I would just like to find out if anyone could give me advice on the following
    I have two problems... :(

I am going out with my boyfriend for four months and we have a good relationships
    With minor problems

1> I really love him and keep telling me he loves me but something I think he is being unfaithful and cheating on me... he is really good looking and girls go crazy for him
    He always tells me about this girl and that girl that is madly in love with him I never
    Show him I'm jealous although I am really jealous... how do I know if he do love me?
    His not working and don't have airtime to call me so I call him all the time... he is also
    First boyfriend... and started to move our relationship to other level but allowing him to
    Finger me... and I am a virgin...

2> He always wants to meet my family and I haven't till this day took a boy home even as a
    Friend my family is very stricked and judgemental my dad has lots of rules too, for me
    Beening his only daughter should I introduce him as a friend or boyfriend what should
    And shouldn't I do..
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 02:40 AM
    As to your questions :-

1) you think he is cheating because he is really good looking? And girls are crazy for him?

2) How long have u been with this dude?
    You take him home when YOU are ready too OK :)
    Dqueen Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 04:16 AM
    Well No not because he is good looking but girls that go crazy for him and he loves it and he flirts back...

We been together for four months now!
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2007, 05:43 AM
    It sounds like it's way too soon for sex and taking him home to meet the folks. Go really slow with this guy. If he's a cheater, he'll get bored and show his true colors after awhile. If not, he'll be willing to wait until you're ready.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2007, 05:47 AM
    There is a difference about feeling flattered because girls like you, but going over board by flirting back is 1 thing then... DQUEEN keep your eyes open ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have done the right thing [ 6 Answers ]

Do married men ever leave their wives and deal with the problem of leaving the homes if they want out or do they say they can't leave cause of the childern cause if a man wants 2 get out he will

Can something be done? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, glad to have found this. I had a baby in July of this year, already knew that adoption would be best choice . I am 19 yrs old, 18 when baby was born. I had not told any family about pregnancy or my decision for adoption. I had lived on my own for 1 1/2 yrs. Anyway a family member got...

Did I do the right thing ? [ 5 Answers ]

I call the animal cruelty number to my neighbor and they said that they will investigate him and probably sue him > thanks labman and everyone else for helping I really appreciate it .

Am I doing the right thing? [ 9 Answers ]

? I met this 23 year old guy this past May. We started dating and everything was fine. After a whole and huge mess we broke up this past September. I didn't see him for 3 months. Then we saw each other again a week before Christmas and we got back together. Eveything has been really good. A...

View more questions Search