Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    casmonas Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 12:50 PM
    Inner Wars, 6yrs now. Help please. (I refuse to be a victim)
    Sometimes I feel lonely, and suicidal and guilty for feeling it all. Again, I feel helpless and afraid sometimes. I struggle with pain and tears. Sometimes I don't even know why. It all makes me suicidal. I fight it. Pain and all that. I don't like this. Help please.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 12:59 PM
    Have you seen a counselor or even considered looking for a good one? That would definitely be something I would suggest -- a real-life person to talk with.

Do you want to talk more with us about what is causing these feelings?

Nov 12, 2012, 04:00 PM
    Hey, thanks. It's just what I needed. Not what you wrote, but that you wrote. Really shows that there are people out there that care about how we feel. Today, I got contacted by a counsellor who is now helping me. A big thank you wondergirl.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 12, 2012, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by casmonas View Post
    Hey, thanks. It's just what I needed. Not what you wrote, but that you wrote. Really shows that there are people out there that care about how we feel. Today, I got contacted by a counsellor who is now helping me. A big thank you wondergirl.
    Are you going to be a good client?

Stay in touch so we know how things are going with you.

Nov 12, 2012, 05:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Are you going to be a good client?

Stay in touch so we know how things are going with you.
    Why did you ask if I was going to be a good client? You mean I could just dump my wellbeing by the side? A million times now. 6yrs in jail is not 6days. I sure will be.
    Berry33 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 05:51 PM
    Firstly go and see your doctor, you will require a referral to see a psychologist... please get help now. I am in a profession where I see this all the time.

Nov 14, 2012, 12:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry33 View Post
    Firstly go and see your doctor, you will require a referal to see a psychologist....please get help now. I am in a profession where i see this all the time.
    Thanks berry. I am already. And presently it's working out fine. Like today, we are working out on changing my thoughts and handling the negative ones. Thanks a lot for writing. I love u.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My niece is 6yrs old [ 7 Answers ]

My niece is 6 yrs old and she was at my house having play day with my son. My husband was in our bedroom and she tells him that she wants to see his penis. Is this something I should be concern should I speak to the mom?

Star Wars: The Clone Wars [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone here a S.W, fan?

How to make my 2.6yrs old kid love me [ 3 Answers ]

Hello every body, I have some issues with my mom-in-law so I did'nt allowed her to do any thing to my son(Reason--- she only wants to become mother to my son, she tried to blame me that I could'nt produce sufficient breast milk to my baby) . Then I didn't got mind to allow...

Recent cdl graduate with a felony 6yrs ago. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my boyfriend has a 6 yr old felony and just graduated from a trucking school. And can't find a job please help. We are in duluth mn...

6yrs and still trying to get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 24 and have never had a normal period cycle I can go 6 months without it and I use no protection and am still not pregnant the doctor said I had a cyst on my ovary 4 yrs ago but it has gone now what is wrong with me?

View more questions Search