Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stewart123456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 12:18 PM
    I am a 39 year old weighing 145 lbs. I have had very irregular heavy periods.
    I am 39 year old female that recently have had very heavy irregular periods. It is hard to make an apt at the doctor when I don't know when I will have my period or not. I had this same thing happen to me last year about the same time of year and then after a few months it cleared up and I had regular periods again. Am I missing some kind of vitamin? What can I do?

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach pain , irregular periods, irregular bowels [ 5 Answers ]

I am having irregular periods since 3 years.This year after I got my periods on April 15 after getting on jan, feb and march, I didn't get it after that fr nearly two months.. Then after intake of primolut n, I got my periods on June 19.Its 21st today and I haven't got my periods yet.But for the...

Irregular periods, regular periods, irregular again and no periods? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am 28, my periods had been irregular since the beginning. But then, after my delivery, my gynec asked me to take contraceptives pills and said it will make my periods regular. After 6 regular periods, I can stop with the pills and get a copper-t. Once my periods were regular, I stopped...

I am suffering from irregular periods and pain during the periods [ 0 Answers ]

I am suffering from this problem since my period started, I suffer from pre-menstrual cramps & cramps-highest on the first day (pain in the lower abdominal , back pain, cold feet, uneasiness, sometimes loose motion, sometimes feel like throwing up) which might continue to the 3rd day(low...

Irregular Periods, how do I get pregnant? It's been a year! [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying for a year to get pregnant. We started hot and heavy the first few months, then around jan to maybe april-may we cooled it down to maybe once or twice during that period (ovulation) and we started again a bit more and last month, the 11th month, we did it like 5 times during that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.