Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kanishka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 04:13 AM
    Black colour post pimple marks
    Hi... I have black colour post pimple marks all over my face and I need to get rid of it... help me with it... even if I don't toch my pimple or let them dry on their on with out busting it the mark will come on my face, my skin is free of pimples now but the marks are still there so help me with a good remedy
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 14, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Try using a bleaching cream to help fade the acne scarring. Also, using products that contain alpha hydroxy acid, salicylic acid or glycolic acids will help reduce scars.
    anahi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Hey my mom makes this tea your supposed to drink when you feel like your stomach is hurting or about to throw up. I put this tea on a cotton ball then tabe it to my fore head when I get home from school, I leave it on and take it off in the morning, you sure I look stupid but its working! I could see differences in less than 2 days!! I'm using this and my scars are nearly gone!! I will give you the name of the plant that is used to make that tea. Your supposed to boil it and let it cool. Then apply it!
    anahi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 06:53 PM
    The name of the plant is "manzanilla", its small, has white petals and a yellow center. So boil water. Put the "manzanilla" in and let it cool, the water will turn a tone of yellow. Soak a cotton ball in squeez it so it won't drip. Tape it to where ever you have the scar. Apply it how many times you want!! You could also use it as a face cleanser!! Good luck! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimple marks [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: :mad: I am extremely embarrassed in public because they keep staring at me.My friends make fun of me saying "Vanity Insanity".I have loads of pimples and pimple marks.my skin started looking so scary none wants to talk to me.when ever I see my pimples I feel like bursting them which again...

Pimple marks [ 2 Answers ]

Suggest a solution to overcome PIMPLE MARKS

Help pimple marks... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a problem I have pimples in my body I just donīt know how to get rid of it I am afraid to wear bikinis because of the marks I have them in my back and my thighs please tell me what to use to get rid of it ?

Please help me to get rid of my pimple marks! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a pimple marks on my face (more on the cheeks) and I want to get rid of them because it makes my face look ugly so much!! Can anyone suggest how to clear it on my face?? Hope someone can answer it!! I will be very happy if someone can answer my question!! Thank you very much!! Hope someone...

Pimple marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have lots of red pimple marks on my face and I want to get rid from that ugly marks.I have tried a lot of treatments but nothing has worked for me.I have also done chemical peel on my face but that also didn't produce desired results.Please suggest me some methods so that I can get rid from these...

View more questions Search