Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alinaerin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 08:53 AM
    Currency Worth
    How one country know the other country currency worth or other country central bank reserve moreover how they know that other country is printing more money !
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2012, 05:18 PM
    curriency values are set in markets or by central banks in reference to a base currency.

The supply of currency in an economy isn't the issue but the backing for that currency held in government reserves. Governments don't secretly print more money but they may borrow from other countries increasing the money supply

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

Why is the median net worth a more useful measure than the average net worth. [ 1 Answers ]

this is the answer I put: Median net worth is a more useful measure than the average networth because its gives you the exact number quality total of each product we are graphing. But the average will provide us information of the total divided by the amount of the products and not the exact...

Currency from WWII and what it's worth. [ 3 Answers ]

I found some currency that my dad brought home from WWII and possibly Korea. I am curious as to what they are worth and where I can go to find out. One is a 1 pound note from the Reserve Bank of New Zealand,a one dollar bank of Canada bill, Military currency: one yen, ten yen and 50 yen, ...

Worth of antique currency [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1935 series E $1 silver certificate. # D70817007 I check # on back 6154. Other # on front M8138. 2 folds crisp no stains. Does not say "in God we trust". What is it's value?

View more questions Search