Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carly1994 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 07:02 AM
    Me and my best friend kissed and I have a boyfriend
    Right me and my best friend have known each other for 6 years we were always a flirty friendship so I never thought anything else about it and I thought she wasn't gay or that cause she's had so many girls after her and she always turned them down and I thought I had feeling for my best friend but I just thought that was nothing but on Tuesday there we went to the pubs and had a couple of drinks great time not drunk or anything for we started walking up the road and we walk each other half way so we cuddle for a bit but this time for different cause she kiss me I thought nothing of it till it happened a couple of time last one lasting longer so we started to get off with each others my hands wouldn't stop going wondering then I stop cause I thought maybe its cause she's had a drink I ask her but she just started to kiss me again and we were late getting home so we had to leave it without talking about it so we met up last night(Wednesday) to talk about it so I was getting ready to talk about it but she just went want to play pool so we went to play pool and it wasn't till we were at the same place as last night I just went in for it I guess but am feeling so bad cause I have got a boyfriend but I want to know what this is with my friend so how can I ask her without us about kissing?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 08:03 AM
    You ask her. You don't have to kiss her to do that. Have the conversation while you are sober. That would help. If your are sexually curious about her, you need to break up with your boyfriend. Cheating is tacky.

Nov 8, 2012, 09:27 AM
    But every time I ask her something she try's to kiss me and am going to tell him tonight just needed someone to say this too and does that mean I like her in a gay way or I just like kissing her?

Nov 8, 2012, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    You ask her. You don't have to kiss her to do that. Have the conversation while you are sober. That would help. If your are sexually curious about her, you need to break up with your boyfriend. Cheating is tacky.
    But every time I ask her something she try's to kiss me and am going to tell him tonight just needed someone to say this too and does that mean I like her in a gay way or I just like kissing her?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 09:40 AM
    You tell her to stop. Don't let her control things, or you stay away from her, sounds kind of controlling to me?
    How long have you dated your boyfriend? Are you willing to give up your relationship over this girl who won't even let you talk? How old are you and how old is she?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 09:41 AM
    I think you are curious, nothing more. How long have you dated your boyfriend?

Nov 8, 2012, 10:42 AM
    You tell her to stop. Don't let her control things, or you stay away from her, sounds kind of controlling to me?
    How long have you dated your boyfriend? Are you willing to give up your relationship over this girl who won't even let you talk? How old are you and how old is she?
    I am 17 so is she and it hasn't been that long about 3 months and all we do is argue and am not a drama person really that's why am just better off finding out what I want and see from there
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 12:00 PM
    Why does it have to be with her? If all you guys do is argue what is all the kissing about?
    Leave the girl alone. This sounds like a controlling mess.

Nov 8, 2012, 12:16 PM
    Why does it have to be with her? If all you guys do is argue what is all the kissing about?
    Leave the girl alone. This sounds like a controlling mess.
    I mean me and my boyfriend do and me and her have never had an argument in all the time I have known her
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 01:13 PM
    Break up with him then. No point in being with someone you argue with all the time. Have a talk with her but I would not get envolved in a relationship right away.
    Stay free for a while

Nov 8, 2012, 03:00 PM
    Break up with him then. No point in being with someone you argue with all the time. Have a talk with her but I would not get envolved in a relationship right away.
    Stay free for a while
    Thank y

Nov 8, 2012, 03:01 PM
    Stay free for a while
    Thank you so much for everything, but one more thing home can I finish with him if he has a lot of things going on?

Nov 8, 2012, 03:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Carly1994 View Post
    Thank you so much for everything, but one more thing home can I finish with him if he has a lot of things going on?
    How I mean not home lol
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 10:52 PM
    If you don't want to be with him leave him. Yo don't stay with someone just because they have things going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend is bi we kissed [ 3 Answers ]

Well it was at a sleep over and we kind of made out on my bed both of us were topless but we both have boy friends, we kind of did it too so does that make us bi by the way we are both 16

I kissed my best friend, but we're not gay... I think [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 17 and I invited my best friend to watch a movie with me in my bedroom so in the middle of the film she started to hug me, but I didn't care, because she's my best friend and some times we hug each other, it's not a problem for us. So she started to look at me in a different way, like,...

My best friend kissed me? [ 1 Answers ]

Last night I went to my best friends (Robert) house with my other friend (joey). We were all hanging out outside then my friend joey had to go home. I told Robert I needed to go home too. I got into my car & lowered the window. Then my car key had locked & I couldn’t turn it, I asked Robert to help...

My Best Friend and I Kissed, But... [ 2 Answers ]

So, I'm 14, and I used to live in Georgia, where I had a girlfriend. We went out on and off for about 2 years. We were IN LOVE. So, when I moved away I kind of wanted to start fresh and be with guys, because they are really cute here. So, I was absolutely starting to feel "normal" again, and then...

She kissed my friend [ 11 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with an old high school sweetheart for the past 6 months. It has been a wonderful time in my life. I have fallen in love with this girl. Saturday night we went to a bar to meet a friend of mine for a couple of drinks before going to a movie. As soon as he came in she...

View more questions Search