Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Desperate Dan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 03:43 AM
    Cartoon Character from the 80's
    I'm trying to find out the name of a cartoon character from the 80's, and hopefully, the cartoon he was in.

He had a mans body, with a head like a Chinese Terrier type dog. I think he used to wear a red suit...

The reason I need to find out is my Dad's dog looks just like him at the moment, but no-one else ahs a clue who I'm talking about - and it's driving me nuts! :)

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks.
    SixTails Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 08:11 AM
    Is it Underdog? It's a 60's show, but the red suit fits. Try here: Underdog (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's also Hong Kong Phooey, who wore an orange-red gi...
    Hong Kong Phooey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Desperate Dan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 08:13 AM
    Thanks for those two.

Unfortunately, it's neither of these. This guy had like a zu type face, with long ears.

It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't think of it :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon 80's or 90's [ 17 Answers ]

There was a cartoon that I watched growing up. I don't remember if it was on the weekends. It had a raccoon as one of the main characters I think. It was about him and his group of friends. I think at the beginning of every cartoon they would meet in some kind of box car or diner or something. I...

80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bugging for a while, I remember watching a cartoon when I was younger where people would have chest plates and staffs and out of these chest plates spirits of animals etc would come out. I can't for the life of me find the name of it and I don't remember much else about it. Please...

Old cartoon movie, maybe 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, all I remember about this (because I was about 4 years old when I used to watch it) was that it was a cartoon, very roundy and cute style drawings, it had these 2 kids, brother and sister I think, who lived at home, and they would eat 'magic' cookies and go into their fridge and end up...

Once upon a time 70/80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a cartoon from the 70/80's I believe it's called Once upon a time. There is a little girl with blonde hair and she falls down a wishing well after a frog.

View more questions Search