Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessmarie12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 12:57 AM
    I think I'm in love with my best friend. Should I tell him?
    We're in college and we've been best friends since we met. I honestly thought he was gay but I found out he wasn't. I didn't get feelings for him until we made out one night when we were drunk and since then we've been making out every single time we were drinking. I started getting feelings for him and ended up staying the night with him a few times and we even tried to have sex once. It hasn't changed our friendship. It actually made it stronger. I am falling more in love with him everyday. We spend all of our time together, and I really want to tell him but I don't know how he will react.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2012, 06:23 AM
    You tried to have sex once? I have no clue what that means.

So you can only be physical when you both are drunk? That doesn't sound like the foundation of a good relationship. But regardless you should be open and honest with him and let the chips fall where they may - whatever that means.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 07:57 AM
    Why don't you too stop getting drunk together and trying to have sex and have a sober conversation. See if you are both on the same page
    Dican212 Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Nov 8, 2012, 04:12 PM
    You need to have a proper conversation with him about it, otherwise you may end up being lead on my him if you are starting to have feelings for him and he may not

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F your girl friend is telling her friend that she don't know if she love her boy frie [ 3 Answers ]

F your girl friend is telling her friend that she don't know if she love her boy friend or not,but she don't want to loss him,what is the meaning

Is love worth waiting for? From ex to friend and now love [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in a 2 year relationship with a girl that I'd lay my life down for. In the past 2 years we have seen the highs of "talking marriage" and the lows being classified as "friends". A lot, has changed in our relationship including myself getting a new job within the first few months of dating...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

View more questions Search