Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cristal6311 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 05:38 PM
    I am no longer interested in this man
    I am a US citizen and I married to an indian boy who was on student visa , he got the interview date now but I don't want to go for it because my interest in girls now as I got my life partner I want to be with her forever , I know what are you thinking yes I am a lesbian , finally I left his house no more contacts but he said he will fight for his freedom or green card as I changed my mind and my friends also helping him , please advise me what do I have to do in this ? Do I got jail or any other trouble for me in my life , mu problem is I don't love him anymore I was 18 only when I got married to him please please help me
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 02:32 AM
    If you no longer want to be married to this man, you should file a divorce and that will automatically put his immigration process to an end.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend who is no longer interested. [ 2 Answers ]

So a friend of mine and I decided to lose weight together, she has totally lost motivation and its really disturbing every time I ask her if she wants to go to the gym either she don't respond or she makes up an excuse. How do I politely tell her that I give up on asking her? That's my first...

My boyfriend is no longer interested? [ 2 Answers ]

We have been going out for 2 and a half years now. As usual sex has slowed right down. He never wants it, although he can sit next to me with a hard on. I ask him why, and he just said he don't know now he says he gets nervous an anxious if I go to touch him. Make me feel sick every time he says...

My boyfriend no longer interested in sex [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend is 30, and I'm 21. We've been dating for 2 and 1/2 years now. When we first started dating, I told him I wanted to wait a month before we actually had sex. We messed around a lot during this time and it was amazing. We barely slept. Then we had sex and it wasn't that great. I assumed...

Boyfriend no longer interested? [ 4 Answers ]

This is likely to be huge and semi-rambling, but I've been stewing on it for months and figured that too much information would be better than too little. My boyfriend and I have been together (this time, we did take a break in which I did have another sexual partner, which really screwed things...

My boyfriend is no longer interested [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone... need some help 22 yrs old, dating a 24 year old. We have been together for 6 months, and get along really well. We always have a great time together, and love each other a lot. Recently I felt he was getting a little distant, so I asked him if something was wrong. He slowly...

View more questions Search