Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elcajon1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 10:49 PM
    30 mg codiene
    I took a 300-30 mg codiene pill with a 10-325 mg oxycodone pill would both of them together be enough for an overdose?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 7, 2012, 11:55 PM
    I suspect that you will live, but this is not an appropriate question, because we don't know your general health, what else you take, when you last took something, your age, and so on! I hope you won't mix medications again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strong pain medicine without codiene [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a complete knee reconstruction and am allergic to codiene is there a strong pain killer I can take. Thks Barbara

Is it safe to mix vicoden with ibuprohen or tylenol woth codiene? [ 11 Answers ]

I got my wisdom tooth removed and the pain is massive! Now when I first went to the denstist when the tooth was infected they prescribed some vicodin and I have left overs... Afer I got it removed they prescribed tylenol with codiene and said to take ibuprophen with it if it wasn't enough for the...

Is codiene in roxy contin [ 5 Answers ]

Is codiene in roxycodone

Percocet vs codiene? [ 1 Answers ]

If you are allergic to codiene can you take percocet ? Do they have the same chemical background

Codiene and Oxycodone [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to use codiene in my couch syrup. Because I got a script for Tylox and have been scared to take them together or separate either. Could you please tell me if it is safe because I need both medications. I am just scared of medicine but I have just gotten over...

View more questions Search