Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighta1000 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 09:27 PM
    I like my guy best friend but he likes my girl best friend ,what should I do?
    I liked this guy for 7 years now ,and I just can't stop liking him because I'm just to close to him and when I try to back away he always ends up bringing me back in. Should I wait and see what happens ?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 7, 2012, 09:36 PM
    Is this the same guy you asking about last month? He likes your friend. Stop hanging around him. You can control that.
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Nov 9, 2012, 11:23 PM
    Well I think you should go with what your heart tells you... but first think about it... there is a very fine line between really liking your best friend and mixing those feelings up and thinking you like them as something more... just be careful because the situation you are in could end up ruining your relationships with both of them... but on the other hand if they start dating you are going to feel like the third wheel and you are going to be sad around them... so just think about all your options and maybe talk to your other friend (the girl) And just talk throug it with her :) Good luck:)

Nov 11, 2012, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teensportychick View Post
    Well i think you should go with what your heart tells you...but first think about it.... there is a very fine line between really liking your best friend and mixing those feelings up and thinking you like them as something more....just be careful because the situation you are in could end up ruining your relationships with both of them...but on the other hand if they start dating you are going to feel like the third wheel and you are going to be sad around them....so just think about all your options and maybe talk to your other friend (the girl) And just talk throug it with her :) Good luck:)
    I don't want to be a third wheel because I experienced it before and it SUCKS :( So do I stop hanging out with them? And I did talk it through with her and she just tells me that its better to move on
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 04:10 PM
    It's better to move on. Stop hanging out with them.

Nov 11, 2012, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    It's better to move on. Stop hanging out with them.
    Why? :S
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 11, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Because you don't want to be a third wheel, because what is the point of hanging around with them?
    Do what you want.

Nov 11, 2012, 05:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Because you don't want to be a third wheel, because what is the point of hanging around with them?
    Do what you want.
    True, thank you for your advice

Nov 12, 2012, 10:26 AM
    Im really sorry that sucks :/ It is a really hard situation to be in... And I know that it is impossible to controle who you like... Try maybe not hanging around them for a while and try and find a new guy? I don't really now what else would make you feel better... Sorry this just really sucks

Nov 12, 2012, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teensportychick View Post
    Im really sorry that sucks :/ It is a really hard situation to be in...And i know that it is impossible to controle who you like...Try maybe not hanging around them for a while and try and find a new guy? I dont really now what else would make you feel better....Sorry this just really sucks
    I know it really does suck. But I know I can't stop hanging out with them because they will suspect something is wrong. I have done it before and they didn't take it so well. I guess I'm going to just have to face the fact, that there will never be anything between us even though we are bestfriends. I will learn to live with it. Thank you for your support <3

Nov 12, 2012, 06:32 PM
    You will get through it. Just keep your head high and live your life without worrying about boys... eventually everything will work its self out and what is supposed to happen, will :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This guy likes my best friend but talks as if he likes me. What should I do? [ 6 Answers ]

This guy used to like me.. He tried to convince me for a year to be his girlfriend but I was not into him. Then he asked me to set him up with my best friend. Now they talk to each other and my best friend has started liking him very much. And he also says that he likes her. But he still talks...

I think my best friend likes my ex boyfriends [ 1 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I dated for 9 months on and off all because of fighting, him flirting with my Bestfriends, telling my friends he liked them and one friend liked Him back once and she admitted it to me. But there's a part of him that is sweet and that's what I hold onto and that's what makes me...

My boyfriend likes my best friend! HELP? [ 2 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I were talking last night, and he asked me who I liked before I met him. I told him who it was and then I asked him if he liked my best friend last year. He was avoiding the question and he said "Ummmmm...... possibly." and I had to keep asking him and then he asked me if I...

I want my bestfriend(girl) back. What can I do? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a guy. 33 y/o but I look about 24. My best friend and hangout buddy is a girl and 25. She is very attractive girl. I have known her for 7 years. During this time she had a steady boy friend. I gave kudos to him because he never seemed bothered that I would come over, pick her up and go out...

View more questions Search