Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maria2day Posts: 94, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 08:35 PM
    Cant uninstall program
    I somehow got TUNEUP UTILITIES 2013 onto my computer. I uninstalled it, but apparently, not ALL of it. It keeps popping up on my task bar. I think it is trying to start a scan. (It is in German) It says it is missing a file, and won't start, It is not showing up in my control panel. When I clicked on properties, it comes up as TuneupUtilities2013.ink. How do I get rid of it?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2012, 04:11 AM
    Thee free trial of Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs easily, Forced Uninstall should do the trick.

Then download the free version of this Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware removes malware including viruses, spyware, worms and trojans, plus it protects your computer
    Install, update and run a full scan.
    sirthomasrules Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 09:33 AM
    If you haven't go on to your desktop and do it that way. If this does not work go to the Website that you got it from and there is usually a help bit or a forum bit and you can see what other people have done with this problem
    Mister Fox Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2012, 06:40 PM
    Try finding where the program file is and deleting it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uninstall Program [ 1 Answers ]

How do I uninstall Yahoo Messenger when Add/Remove can't?

Unable to uninstall program [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to delete Broderbunds Print Shop Home and Office Labels for some time now. It goes through the motions of uninstalling but it never does, it remains no matter what. Can anyone out there tell me how to get rid of this unneeded proogram? Thanks.

Uninstall a program [ 3 Answers ]

How to install unigraphics4 in vista

Uninstall a Program (That Isn't There) [ 7 Answers ]

I have a program on my Start Menu Programs List called RegSeeker (Registry Cleaner). I have replaced it with CCleaner and would like to uninstall it. It is not showing up on my Add/Remove Programs list in Control Panel or CCleaner. It is still active and works normally. Under Properties...

Program still in add/remove after uninstall [ 1 Answers ]

I uninstalled itunes and quicktime from add/remove programs. Even though its uninstalled The itunes is still there in my add/remove program and also in my start/programs section. I uninstalled it several times but its still there. What do I do to fix this?

View more questions Search