Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetpie88 Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2012, 08:12 PM
    Is it a bad idea to hang out with a male co worker as friends
    I have a male co worker and we usually have a little chit chat everyday at work. He does like me and has asked me out but I nicely told him that I wasn't interested in him like that and only see us being friends. It seems like he respects that. He wants to hang out which I don't mind from time to time but is this all right and how do I make sure it's not going to be a date?
    racer38 Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Nov 7, 2012, 08:28 PM
    He wants to hang out hoping it will turn to more. You are just leading him on, giving him hope that there is a chance.
    sweetpie88 Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2012, 08:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by racer38 View Post
    He wants to hang out hoping it will turn to more. You are just leading him on, giving him hope that there is a chance.
    I figured he is hoping it will turn into something more. I could never lead someone on. So are you saying it's best not to hang out with him at all?
    racer38 Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Nov 8, 2012, 03:19 PM
    I would say don't hang out with him. He will never move on in a relationship if he always thinks he has a chance with you. It may not be easy but if you have no interest in him, don't hang out with him.
    8track Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2012, 07:05 PM
    Keep it professional, he's a co-worker.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend gets mad when I hang out with friends? [ 1 Answers ]

Before everyone jumps to the 'controlling boyfriend' page, here's some background on the situation. My boyfriend and I have been together a year and four months, and besides him, I really don't have that many friends that I hang out with. I turned twenty one at the end of march (my boyfriend is...

My girlfriend keeps bailing on me to hang out with her friends [ 2 Answers ]

All right so a couple nights ago my girlfriend and I had plans to hang out, nothing formal. About 2 hours before I was going to leave for her house she said she had made plans with her friend Kim and she was going to sleep over and it might be awkward if all three of us were there. I was a little...

Why does my boyfriend hang out with his female friends and not me? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 years and we have a beautiful son. But recently he has been coming home from work (he gets out at 10 pm) and then he tells me he is going to hang out with his friend who is female (whom I never met) right after he gets off. It upsets me because he...

Why doesn't my friends wants to hang out with me? [ 2 Answers ]

Maybe she doesn't like you and only say's she likes you because she feels sorry for you ( or she could just be a cow and think other people are more awesome then you)

Going to hang out with a married girl as friends OK? [ 4 Answers ]

I met this girl who is from the same country as me at a bar, along with her new husband. We were very excited to meet each other and to get a chance to speak our home language, so she told me to write down her phone number and call her. That happened in front of her husband with him watching. We...

View more questions Search