Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phatso7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 07:02 PM
    Paying restitution
    Where would I go on the computer to look up how much and where I pay my restitution?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2012, 07:29 PM
    The court would have told you that... I'd start with calling that court and talking to the clerk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you go to jail for not paying restitution? [ 3 Answers ]

In 2008 I got a DUI and injured a litle girl that I hit... I did my prison sentence and my In home detention and my probation and also paid all my fines and fees and drug and alcohol off.. Now I just owe the restitution to the victim and was wondering if I could go bacl to jail if I don't pay.. For...

Paying restitution [ 13 Answers ]

I just found out that my ex-husband has received five years probation and must pay 350,000 dollars for restitution for a crime he committed. How does paying restitution work? Especially when he has a menial job and can't even hardly afford to pay me child support? Would I loose my child...

Paying Back Restitution [ 3 Answers ]

I served a 1 year prison sentence in '92, and 5 years of probation. I was also ordered to pay a lot of restitution, but haven't been able to keep up with it because I can't. Is there anyway I can get restitution expunged, since I've basically paid my debt per say?

How can I get off paying restitution for a grand theft [ 3 Answers ]

I pled guilty to a grand theft charge and was adjudicated but I'm on probation until I pay my restitution but I won't finish paying it for at least 7 yrs and I have no steady job is there any way to get off paying back the restitution?

In MD if paying restitution can you leave the country [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé if paying restitution and we are looking at places for a honeymoon. I was wondering if he could leave to go to Mexico even though he is paying.

View more questions Search