Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dollface2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 05:06 PM
    Am I experiencing implantation?
    My cycles are normaly regular. The past two months have not been normal. Normally after I see blood my flow begins and lasts three days. Last month I spotted for the first two days and had a light flow. Not enough to fill a pad and it returned to spotting and faded away.

This month I was two days late should have started Nov.4 and on the 6th I saw a little pink and when I woke this morning I spotted all day and passed a small clot, but no flow. Also I always have bad pain and bloating that keeps me in bed the day after my cycle begins. The last two months have been almost painless only tiny pinching here and there in my cervix and uterus.

What would you say is happening? Oh, I have a12 year old and didn't test positive until my second trimester.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be experiencing implantation bleeding or is this caused by coming off the pil [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I are trying to conceive, and I have recently come off the pill after being on it for 8 years! On exactly 3 months after coming off the pill I got my first period, or what I thought was my period however it has only been brown discharge. I have done numerous pregnancy tests...

Am I experiencing implantation bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

HI My last menstrual period was on the 21st of March today is the 14th of April today when I went to the bathroom I had very light pinkish spotting once when I wiped Could this be implantation bleeding even though I still have week to go till my period? :confused:

Could I be experiencing implantation bleeding? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Joy. I am on here because Im really confused with what is happening with my body right now. My LMP was 06/18/2010. I had intercourse with my fiancé 6/25 7/1-7/6 and my I have a normal 33-35 day cycle. I have been experiencing very mild lower abdominal cramps for the past week. My pd...

Could I be experiencing implantation bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

I am bleeding very lightly, but its slightly too early for my periods and it's a weird colour, it's a browny pink colour. Its lasting only 3days and was abit heavy on the last day (I think due to a lot of walking and traveling) and I usually have my periods for about a week sometimes longer but all...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.