Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Celtic12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 03:02 PM
    Will I pass hair follicle drug test
    I used small amounts of cocaine two weeks ago and two months ago. Prior to that I didn't use. I have dark hair and am white/Caucasian. I've read that it doesn't take much to trigger but I thought I would double check.

Check out some similar questions!

Any way to pass hair follicle test for marijuana [ 5 Answers ]

I have to take hair follicle drug test is there anything I can do to cover marijuana

Am I going to pass my hair follicle test? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a heavy smoker an smoked a lot (marijuana) 3 months ago but only a couple times these past couple months an got to hair test in a couple hours... am I screwed??

Hair follicle test pass/fail [ 7 Answers ]

I smoked about 3 weeks ago and haven't smoked in about 18 months. I took 2 hits and was done. I had a follicle test this week 7-20-2011. What are the chances I pass?

Hair Follicle Drug Test [ 4 Answers ]

One of my family members I guess has been smoking pot not directly in my daughters face, but she has I guess entered the room when he was smoking, one of his friends called DHS and they did a hair follicle test on her, will it show up if he has? How much exposure is needed for it to show up in her...

Marijuana, hair follicle test will he pass [ 3 Answers ]

My son has to take a hair follicle in mid January he was in a rehab for 7 months and got out in sept. he relapsed but did not smoke much maybe a blunt and couple joints from what I understand but nothing since beginning of December will it show up:(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.