Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ana10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 01:13 PM
    Can a family that both parents are illegal in the US
    I have some neighboors the family is Mom, Dad and 4 kids, one of them had an open heart surgery but I would like to report them to ICE so they get deported would they get deported if I report them or would they get a permit to reside legally in the US, I don't want to make this family a favor by calling ICE and ICE turn around only to give them a permit to reside legally in the US
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 7, 2012, 01:23 PM
    Unless they are doing something illegal other than being an undocumented alien, it's a tossup whether ICE will deport them or not.
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

Nov 8, 2012, 07:49 AM
    What did they do to you that you want them deported especially now that one of them is recovering from surgery? What did they do to deserve you as a neighbor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lied to parents about boyfriend.. now have to choose family or boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

I met this guy and we really hit it off well. I go to college full time and he goes to college part time because he works. We live 7 hrs away from each other. I told my mom I liked him and she didn't like me talking with him a lot. I am 21 and he is 29. I am white and he is Brazilian. She told me...

Is it illegal to remove funds from a dead parents account? [ 2 Answers ]

My Dad gave me his cards and pin numbers just before he died. He's left everything else a mess, no will, my dead mother's name still on his life insurance policy and 401k. Is it illegal for me to use these cards? He lived in the state of Florida.

Wwhat to do if you want to leave your parents and join another family withou parents [ 5 Answers ]

What should I do when I want to leave my family and join another at 16-years old?

My parents and family [ 3 Answers ]

I have been making a lot of bad decisions latley. I have been letting boys take over and be sneaky how do I get my parents trust back

View more questions Search