Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atinoko1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 09:35 AM
    How do I make the screen smaller
    How do I make sreen smaller letters are so big I hate it. I already tried adjusting font size (dpi) it didn't work
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2012, 09:40 AM
    You need to adjust the screen resolution. How that is done depends on what operating system you are using.
    sirthomasrules Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 09:35 AM
    What you need to do is go to the control panel on the administrator, if you have more than one user (on the main user). If that does not work on the bottom of your screen there it usually some buttons just mess around with them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you make the screen smaller [ 2 Answers ]

My brother was messing on my computer while and he pressed the ctrl + shift button and the Facebook page on my computer became larger What do I do ?

How do you make the screen smaller on a PC [ 0 Answers ]

Please help when I go on e bay I have to draw the screen across to get all the items on the page but then I lose the left hand side of the page have been into properties but cannot get up settings can any one help me thanks

Make screen smaller [ 1 Answers ]

How do I make my viewing screen to fit my modem?

How to make the screen smaller? [ 0 Answers ]

So I have this website I go on and the thing doesn't get smaller the website is canucks.com on the top it has a box which shows the news I need to make that smaller it is so big I can't watch an videos

How to make everything on the screen smaller? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know how to explain this right so try to bear with me. My mom was messing around with my laptop and the next day when I went on it everything on the screen is bigger! The X in the right hand corner, pictures, letters, icons, just everything is like 2x bigger. I don't know how to fix it but...

View more questions Search